What games are you looking forward to?

+
Subverse, and Vampire masquerade 2, but I don't expect anything from Vampire masquerade 2.
I was pretty fucking excited for bloodlines two until I started looking into it after finishing cyberpunk, from what i've seen I think i'll be skipping it sadly.

At the moment sadly nothing, unless a new star wars or lord rings mmo comes along.

Basically ill stay in cyberpunk until mp.comes out one day, im happy playing rdr2 online and on my pc total war warhammer 2 and kerbal space program

Through 2020 there were three games I was hyped for; Final Fantasy 7 Remake (my game of the year for 2020), Cyberpunk, and Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2. It would seem that Bloodlines 2 is having a rougher development than Cyberpunk did, but its still the only game on my radar right now.

What games are you looking forward to?

There are several threads about playing games(old and new) so I thought I'd start one about games that are coming soon or are on the horizon. Might be a good way for folks to find out about games they haven't heard of. Anyway here's my list (The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk are a given)

Dishonored-Steampunk stealth with magic, I am sooo there
XCOM:Enemy Unknown-like the old XCOM but with lots of new shiney. Seriously though, it looks like a great game
Metro Last Light-loved Metro 2033, this looks even better
Company of Heroes 2-The Russian Front this time. Men of War have covered it already but this is Company of Heroes we're talking about
Assassins Creed 3-not the biggest fan of the series but this one is set in Colonial America and Boston
Bioshock:Infinite-this one keeps getting delayed which could be good or bad. But what I've seen looks promising
The Age of Decadence-been keeping an eye on this one for years. Played the combat demo(brutal) and the beta. They need to cowboy up and finish this
The Banner Saga-did the Kickstarter thing with this game. It sounds like I'd love it and the art style is beautiful
Grim Dawn-from the people who brought us Titan Quest. The game world sounds very intriguing
Hegemony: Rome-yeah Total War: Rome 2 is coming, but these are indies and their first game (Wars of Ancient Greece was solid and fun to play)
Shadowrun Returns-played a lot of the PnP Shadowrun back in the day so I'm pretty keen on this one
Cyberpunk 2077 running stable

Another horror game that looks to ramp up the creepy factor. It is a point and click adventure (I knw many here don't care for that style of play), but a very modern feeling one. And wow. Make sure you try the interactive teaser.....

Guest 4402625

Cyberpunk 2077 that CDPR promised in the trailers / interviews.
Baldur's Gate III
Elden Ring
Diablo IV ( just curious )
Project TL
Crimson Desert
Mass Effect: Legendary Edition
Demon Souls Remake on PC ( just a hope )

Stalker 2!!!

And Vampire the Masqerade: Bloodlines 2 (even though i'm a bit concerned by some things said by devs in interviews about the game)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mass Effect remaster. Just in case EA goes all in and makes it worth a buy. Also, Everspace 2 and Shadow Warrior 3.

Oh my god, an 8 years old thread
anyway here are my list.
1. God Of War Ragnarok
2. GTA 6
3. The Elder Scrolls 6

Looking forward to:

Shin Megami Tensei V. One of my favorite franchises. I hope this one is without day-by-day social routine of late Persona games.

Curious about:

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. Trailers didn't impress me. FPP only gameplay was meh. Departure of big names is a major red flag. Yet it's Bloodlines 2, so we will see.

There are some other games I'm interested in, but they're too far away to mention.
Thought about it a bit more. Dunno when they come out, but I'm looking forward to them.

Baldur's Gate 3.
Cyberpunk 2077 2.0/Enhanced/Extended. CDPR, you must.

Curious about:
New Nier
Elden Ring
Project Re Fantasy

Guest 3847602

Hitman 3, Lords of the West expansion for AoE2 DE, M&B 2 Bannerlord full release, Knights of Honor 2, Wyoming DLC for American Truck Simulator...

The game I'm looking forward to is the one where CDPR takes the locks off of modding, and gives us unrestriced open modding access Cyberpunk 2077.

Modding is a game in and of itself. Modding is rewarding. Adding mods to a game, a game like this, is a game; trying to figure out what works, and when something doesn't work, why it doesn't, and then when it actually does, there's that little kick of endorphin success.

On top of that, with open, unrestricted modding for Cyberpunk 2077, you're looking at something that will be an entirely new game, and several games all rolled into and merged with the Cyberpunk 2077 background.

Modding is just barely doable right now it's so restricted. Open, unrestricted access to the game for modding, however, would result in so very many things, a whole new game, the game you wanted, and ALL the things you never even knew you wanted.

THAT is the game I look forward to seeing.

Top Bottom