What games are you looking forward to?

+
Curious to hear why you think so. I haven't picked up the Early Access of the game so I'm not aware of what issues it might have. Is this a problem with the fact that it's not really a Baldur's Gate game (judging from what they've shown so far) or something else?

In my opinion: it's more or less reskinned Divinity: OS 2. Or to be more precise: it has D&D mechanics, but it's still heavily influenced by Divinity and the gameplay is very similar. Interface is a mess. Dialogues are a mess. Combat is completely unbalanced. Story, at least at the beginning, is so stereotypical it hurts. Inventory management screams bloody murder. And it has like zero of the charm of the old BG1 an 2. Yes, I know it's early access, but this game should be reworked completely to be worthy of BG title.

Larian obviously thought that they will just slap some story on their game engine, add some dice roll animations and checks and everyone will love them for that. Well, I think it's crap and I'm annoyed that I spend money on this abomination.

Curious to hear why you think so. I haven't picked up the Early Access of the game so I'm not aware of what issues it might have. Is this a problem with the fact that it's not really a Baldur's Gate game (judging from what they've shown so far) or something else?
the party and companion system of all the other games is not there. in all other baldersgate games you could improve thier opinion of you. if had group member that was mildly hostile towards you but ket him because excelent at one thing or another you could eventually with work get to be best buds with him. thats gone from 3. as it is its basically a poor neverwinter remake with balders gate skin thrown on it as cash grap from baulders gate fans

I actually have one such game now, called hexceed. Coming in January 2021. Looks minesweeperish based on the images on its store page, but the description suggests there will much more to it than that.

A puzzle/logic game, in any case. Which is definitely up my alley.

Guest 4211861

I was waiting for Ready or Not, but apparently it's not ready. Not hyped at all, they have a long way to go and it's a tiny team.

Am I played out? Is this the end of my gaming career? Will I... gulp... go outside?:shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the only game I can say "looking forward to" is cyberpunk.

I am interested in others, Harry Potter game, elden rings, baldurs gate, God of war.

I'll probably get a ps5 at the end of next year/ start of 22 so things like gow and miles /other exclusives aregames I know I'll be waiting longer for anyway./

But I don't think "looking forward to" is the right phrase for those any other game.

Last edited:
I am looking for a game for xbox series s for two people, something like Diablo and the Witcher: D I want a fairly open world, where you can improve your character, buy weapons, perform interesting tasks, all surrounded by nice views :D

The Last Night, even though there is little info but the creator said multiple times that the game is still in development.

Wayward Realms. It is game being developed by veterans of the Elder Scrolls games, calling themselves Once Lost Games. I guess Bethesda has another competitor to look out for?

Elex 2 and the Skyrim mods Skywind, Skyblivion and Beyond Skyrim (although those will propably still take some time).

Looking forward to:

Shin Megami Tensei V. One of my favorite franchises. I hope this one is without day-by-day social routine of late Persona games.

Curious about:

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. Trailers didn't impress me. FPP only gameplay was meh. Departure of big names is a major red flag. Yet it's Bloodlines 2, so we will see.

There are some other games I'm interested in, but they're too far away to mention.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Im looking for 3 games this month:

Gwent, expansion WotW coming on the 8th

Cyberpunk 2077, on the 10th

Nioh 2's third and final DLC, on the 17th

The funny part is that it will cost me 0: a free expansion for a free game; a game i bought earlier this year, in a 'pay 2 get 3 games' (and this was the cheapest one so its the given one): and a game i bought the special edition that came with the season pass, so i dont need to pay for its DLCs :cool:

And yet, these 3 will give me so many hours of entertainment, if im not here on January its because i played too much and OD'ed on gaming this month, you've been warned :shrug:

Top Bottom