What games do you all play most FPS or RPG and whats your fav 5 games for pc ?

+
It's so difficult to pick just 5, but here goes:Daggerfall (The ElderScrolls 2)WitcherDiablo IIBattlespireReturn to Krondor..and still in the top 10:TES:OblivionTES: MorrowindQuest for Glory seriesNeverwinter NightsAlbion

my top 5 (in no particular order):- The Witcher (of course)- Fallout 1/2- Gothic 1/2- TES III: Morrowind- Thief 3worth mentioning:- GTA: Vice City- The Settlers 1 and 2- Outcast- Thief 1/2- Freelancer- Ultima Online- SWAT 4- World of Warcraft- Neverwinther Nights

Limiting to five is very difficult but, in no order of preference:Mafia. Captured the atmosphere of the gangster era perfectly.Max Payne 2. The first game I replayed immediately. Mona Sax, the ultimate femme fatale.Diablo II/LoD. Life sapping addictiveness with its Pavlovian reward system.GTA Vice City. Cruising down a neon-lit strip at sunset on a Freeway with The Cult belting out "She Sells Sanctuary" is gaming bliss.Half Life 2. Ravenholm, Zombies, Gravity Gun, Sawblades. 'Nuff said.

1) Monkey island series2) Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl3) The Witcher :)4) Gothic series (including 3)5) Medieval: Total war 2Although all five listed are great, the monkey island series - most of the classic Lucasarts games for that matter - is really good. Although the graphics are not that great from today's perspective, the story and humour more than compensate that.

I mostly play rpg games.My top 5? Hmm tough choices to make. Keep in mind I can't put the Witcher down because I've only played the beginning of it, I'm saving it for the enhanced version download.1) Wasteland2) Bioshock3) Oblivion4) Duke Nukem 3D5) Dungeon Siege 2(no particular order other than Wasteland being #1)

Mainly RPGs.In no particular order:The WitcherOblivion/MorrowindGothic 1/2Deus ExBaldur's Gate seriesFinal Fantasy VII, VIII, XMetal Gear Solid series

1)Enemy Territory - maybe not the proper title here, cause without single player mode, but I love it :p2)Diablo II3)Heroes of Might and Magic III4)Stalker5)The Witcher

Man, Just 5 ? Well Guess I'll have to cheat the system then and it still won't do it. ;D1) The Witcher2) TES III & IV3) NWN I & II4) Final Fantasy X, X-2, and XII5) Baldur's GateI could go on, but I was limited to 5 and as I said, I was going to cheat the system. I also play Tiger Woods PGA Tour '06 at times, for a change. For mindless entertainment, I'll usually play Blasterball. coastie65

rpg: witcher and oblivion especially shivering isles expansion fps: cod 2 or4 and stalker when will we play clear skies?stategy: medieval 2 total war britannia and americas campaigns. when will empires come I look forward for sea battles and placing men into buıldıngs.

my top 5 :1. warcraft 3 : tft :) (havent seen it mentioned but its probably my all time favourit game soley based on bnet and all the awesome custom games and the whole ladder system :) the story in all wc3 games is awesome to but not in the way the witcher and bioshock is :))2. bioshock (first game in a long long time wich had an atmosphere like ive never seen before it was intriging all the way until the end)3. hitman bloodmoney (i rly liked sneaking around with my silencer and shooting people and geting silent assasin status by killing off ur targets in a smart way :))4. gta 3 series, vicecity and san andreas mostly (was geting rly hard finding a game worthy of the 4th place)5. the witcher (awesome game with great atmosphere and good story and new fun combat :))6-10 and honorable mentions6. Oblivion (duh)7. Tabula rasa (only played alitel but its THE best online game exept wc3 tft bnet(if u count it as a online game))8. WoW (WoW was great in its glory days pre-tbc when the classes where better balanced)9. KotR 110. Call of duty 4Honorable mention : Crysis (for the graphics and the fun i had with the pyhsics) ALL of the rainbow six games, and last but not least : HALF-LIFE 2! (never played thru the whole game but from what i played it deserves to be mentioned :))

Im not really into fps unless its a MMOFPS (like planetside just to mention 1).Hm my all time top 5.The WitcherMass EffectGothic 1 & 2Monkey IslandStarCraft / Ultima Online (1997-99).Ultima Online (1997-99) will share its spotlight with StarCraft. =PI find it hard these days to find a title that will give me that great feeling of a gaming expirence, so i was very suprised how The Witcher turned out to be. And i hope they wont stray to fare with the Witcher sequels (like gothic did in Gothic 3, that was just sad).

Dose have to be five. Here are the games that I like. Not in particular order.HalfLife 2 and all of the episodes at his moment.( I want to see one of my helpers get taken up by the rope monster.) A great story line. I cannot wait for the third episode. It will be a thriller.The Sims2. I don't care what you say. I like the game. Its a game I can able to create and let them (the sims) to run amok.The Call of Duty series said for Cod3. I in a clan that plays cod in scrims and competing on the gaming table. The single player games is good. One of the best. F.E.A.R. The girl in the game Intrigues me. Also the game messes up my head as well. The first time I seen the game in the box 'When ever I get a new computer that what I get' and I got it.No One Lives Forever 2 In Harms Way. I know it is violent not much as Fear but its funny and has a good score.The Witcher. Another game that messes my head because the choices I have to make. A good story line to. That depend what choices you make. Not clear cut. BTW I have the European Version because what I seen in the swamp.Caesar IV. Very good building and managing game. Need for Speed: The Most Wanted. The way I dive in that game lucky I don't drive like that in real life. Or else the police would throw away the key ages ago. Tiger Woods Golf 2004 to 2006. A great golfing game.Gerza71

Nocturnal said:
Return to Krondor
I have never played RtK is it any good? I had a look at the in game art but I have to say I thought it was really disappointing. I have both Betrayal At Krondor and Betrayal in Antara but I think RtK was only ever released in Europe so I missed out.

Here's my top five 1.Baldurs gate(all) 2.Legacy of Kain(all games) 3.Return to castle Wolfenstein(i'm thinking to help gerald beeing a president involving this game) :D 4.Gothic series 5.Diablo(all)

Five is a small number :) The Disciple series. The Dominion series. Master of Magic and Master of Orion. Age of Wonders I (A real alternative to the old Master of Magic) Myth I & II (Myth II is still worked on and with the virtual Myth I mode it is the complete package). Planescape & Baldur Galactic Civilizations I&II Sins of a Solar Empire Wizardry series. Sacrifice Magic & Mayhem.../Dan

hello :), games that I consumed more hours are these: :whistle:1- Diablo 12- Diablo 23- Age of Empire 24- Operathion Flash Point5- Doom 3Now is The Witcher which carries my hours :eek:

an old blokes perspective1 Oblivion2 The Whole Elite/Frontier/X-BTF/X2 The Threat/X3 Reunion series since the early days of gaming3 Gauntlet - a classic on the c644 Morrowind5 Eureka - Hands up anyone who remembers playing that bloody game for hundreds of hours just to be beaten to the big money prize by a 16 yr old - and well done to them - was enthralled for ages on that oneTJ

Well ;)1) Oblivion2) C&C 3 Tiberium wars + Kane's wrath3) The Witcher4) DOW /dark crusade & soulstorm 5) X3 Reunion----------------------------------------------------------If a game grabs my fancy I will latch on until I have explored every part..... 8)

Yeah but the Wife and Kids don't LOL...... ;DI sacrifice food and sleep, sometimes I even forget I have legs until nature calls :whistle:I will play until my eyes are red and dewy, when I get into a game I become the game and playing Geralt is damn good fun...So there is no sign of any sleep soon as I'm only on chapter two........ :dead:

Top Bottom