What games do you all play most FPS or RPG and whats your fav 5 games for pc ?

+
What games do you all play most FPS or RPG and whats your fav 5 games for pc ?

I play mostly RPG games like the witcher , neverwinter nights 2 and MOTB and much much more.But i do like some FPS games to like far cry,doom 3,stalker.My five fav games is: Diablo 2 lod , neverwinter nights 2 and exp, devine divinity,far cry and sacred was ok to.

You do know that RPG and FPS aren't the only genres PC has to offer, don't you? :) Anyway, I'm a fan of RPGs, adventure games and turn-based strategies.And here is my top 5:1. Planescape: Torment2. Monkey Island 23. Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword4. Fallout5. Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

i play fps like cs:cz, battlefield 2, also thirdperson shooter like stranglehold and gears of war, and of course rpg like guildwars, the witcher.

DevonAidendale said:
2. Monkey Island 2
I salute you!Me, I can play anything that's not a sports game.My personal top 5:1. Half Life 2 (it's not a game, it's a state of mind :p)2. Grim Fandango (Monkey Island + Noir + Tim Burton)3. Fallout 2 / Deus Ex (these 2 just spoiled me)4. Outcast (playing it felt like walking through a painting)5. Guild Wars (the only MMO that I know where you can play and actually achieve something without the mindless grind)I suppose the Witcher will soon be somewhere up there.I'm also a big DOS games fan, particularly the (now almost extinct) adventure games.My name is Manny Calavera. I'm your new travel agent.

Only 5 favorites? :-\1) Planescape Torment2) Fallout (all)3) KoTOR (all)4) Pirates (Sid Meier's)5) The Elder Scroll (Daggerfall or Morrowind- can't decide)and ofc The Witcher ;)

Hmm, I don't play my PC as much as I would want to, but most of the time (console and pc) I play RPGs or Action/Platformer games. I tend to stray from FPSs since I don't like them all too much, I play them once in a while though. I can't really make a top 5 for my PC since all the games I've played on the PC I generally liked in the same amount, but The Witcher would definently be up there, as well as F.E.A.R for my top 5 PC games. They'd definently not be in there if it was including console top 5, though.

Whisperwind said:
RPG fantasy type adventure (3th person and you better keep sharp things away if it's 1st person and unchageble) games1. The Witcher2. 9Dragons (MMORPG)3. SilkRoad (MMORPG)4. Oni 5. Tomb Raider: Legends
woo, is 9dragons any good? i signed up for the beta testing but didnt have time to try it unfortunately. :D

Whisperwind said:
It's very good :) you can choose not only clan and role, you choose to be good or evil, what kung fu to use (sword, saber, wheels, fists and so on, there is alot of weapons), and what to be - nuker/tanker/healer/hybrid. Plus there is alot of nice stuff in game and everything looks very pretty. Sadly there is no more time for me to :D witcher you know... ::)
:D awesome definitely gonna try it then, but of course witcher first :D

More FPS's because there are more of them I will play RPGs when I can find them.MMO's suck, period.... endless grind no real customization tons of limits and restrictions.

ZippyDSMlee said:
MMO's suck, period.... endless grind no real customization tons of limits and restrictions.
Applies to most MMOs I've played so far (though I only played a few and got bored with them pretty quick). GW stands out I think (you can grind but it won't give you any real advantage over other players) but it's barely an MMO. I'm not really sure what it is. But it's fun.

Aggravaar said:
Aggravaar said:
MMO's suck, period.... endless grind no real customization tons of limits and restrictions.
Applies to most MMOs I've played so far (though I only played a few and got bored with them pretty quick). GW stands out I think (you can grind but it won't give you any real advantage over other players) but it's barely an MMO. I'm not really sure what it is. But it's fun.
GW sucks because its a poor Dabilo clone and hellgate is because they cloned it and failed.

If you don't like mindless grinding you should try DDO. You don't get XP for monsters at all, so grinding will get you nowhere. The only way to advance is through quests, which mostly consist out of instanced dungeons you visit with a party. Only if you finish the quest you'll get XP.Although, it has some other issues, it's quite different from your typical "mine & grind" MMORPG.I mainly play games with a nice story or at least an "interesting experience / world", genre relatively irrelevant, except I don't play most sports games.My top 5:- Gothic 2- can't decide which LucasArts / Lucasfilm Games adventure, so I'd just say: everyone before Monkey Island 3- the Half-Life series so far- The Settlers 2 (the currently available remake is awesome, nearly nothing changed compared to the old release)- System Shock 2 and Deus Ex 1 somewhat share a place, tooI know it's not really a top 5, but I just can't decide in many cases.

i love my RPGs but there are some good FPS out there to like stalker and.... yae thats all i cn think of atmmy top five would have to be...1-hellgate:london2-NWN23-final fantasy 124-the witcher ( i only just started so im still in the 1 act so dont get angry becuse its low on my list ;D )5-fablethese are all games i own and if i were to go on about great games i didnt own i could go on all day

I mostly just play rpg and rts.My favorite rpgs are:1. the witcher (ofc)2. Tes Morrowind3. Tes Oblivion4. baldurs gate well.. all the ones I could think of right now ;)

My favourite games on PCFallout (I&II)Planescape TormentKOTOR (I&II)OblivionDark Earthand Duke Nukem 3D

1.Fallout2.Baldur's Gate II & AddOn3. Arcanum4. Ultima Series (from R. G.)5. The WitcherI love them all equally - so the queue has no meaning of what I like more or less. There are many more I hold dear and fondly remember, but since there were only 5 games asked for, I picked those who came to my mind first.As for MMORPGs - it's a matter of taste PERIOD ::)I enjoy Dungeons & Dragons Online very much - it is surely not comparable to solo offline-games. I love the social component, the live interaction with people from all over the world in conjunction with game-play.The list of the MMOROGs I played holds : Ultima Online, Everquest I & II, Dark Age of Camelot, Star Wars Galaxies and D&D Online .If they hadn't nerfed and killed Star Wars Galaxies (turned into a kiddie ego shooter pissing contest) I probably still would play it because I enjoyed to relax and play virtual tailor & merchant.I despise Online Games which require you to sacrifice all of your entire real life in order to have a little bit of success in this game - and having been lucky to pick a class everyone requires in his group and raid-force.A game where the amount of fun solely bases on pure luck and who has the most free time to spare, does not work for me.

1. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory2. The Witcher3. KOTOR I.... numba two...didnt fare as well as the first one did4. Ghost Recon.....any of em5. Prince of Persia....the trilogy..Would love to see Mass Effect on PC...maybe someday.... Guess I am a bit sneaky and love to sneak...waiting for SC:Conviction...and planning to upgrade my Hrdware for Double Agent as it runs really sluggish!

I'm a total RPG junk :pHere's my list:1: Planescape: Torment2: Baldur's Gate (1)3: Albion4: TES III: Morrowind5: Neverwinter Nights 2The Witcher is in sixth, heh.Before I got into RPG's I mostly played classic PC adventure games, particularly the LucasArts ones. I also enjoy a good strategy game from time to time (warcraft in particular) and some of the old sim-games I liked a lot as well (such as transport tycoon, theme park and theme hospital). The only action games I like aren't the traditional FPS games, but rather games like Thief and Prince of Persia.

Guest 2005166

Well, five favourites are not enough... but here we go:1. The Witcher2. Gothic (the sequel included)3. TES: Morrowind4. NWN5. Baldur´s Gate6. Pirates!7. CivilizationI also still love the good old adventure games like Monkey Island, Indiana Jones or Day of the Tentacle, from time to time, I play those again.

Let's see, I mostly play turn based strategy games, FPS and RPGs.Favorite games:1) Witcher2) Dominions series from Illwinter Games, published by Shrapnel Games3) Thief series4) Heroes of Might and Magic series5) Age of Wonders (the original, not AoW2 or AoW:Shadow Magic)Those would be the top, but the old Ultima games, the gold bx games like Pool of Radiance, Master of Orion 1 & 2 and the original Unreal were great too.

Top Bottom