What games do you all play most FPS or RPG and whats your fav 5 games for pc ?

+
luckily my husband also enjoys the game, and when he tires of it, he can play something else (usually KoL) on his machine, right next to mine :)

Sounds like the perfect setup.I do have soft spot for RTSC games, actually it was Tiberium Sun that made me buy my first PC.

My top 5 games right now are:Civilitzation 4 + expansionsOblivionCrysisBioshockAssassins CreedI really hope The Witcher will become part of that list but i just started playing so i dont know yet.

In no special order:The WitcherOblivionMorrowindKnights of the Old Republic 1 and 2Warcraft 3 TFTVampire Bloodlines (Alas it doesn't work andymore...)Spellforce 1 and 2Dawn of War with Winter AssaultGrandia 1 and 2Golden Sun 1 and 2Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, Tactics AdvanceUnreal Tournament 2004Gothic 1, 2 and 3Diablo 2 LoDBaldur's Gate 2 ToBChronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (Alas, this doesn't work either...)And many more. I would say I play games that I like, not really depending on the genre. Just like the music I listen.I would guess I play everything, if it is fun for me^^

At this moment I am playing Oblivion. It different to The Witcher but I still enjoy playing the game.

in no order (will remember more)Vampire Bloodlines (probably THE most kickass SP game ever)CS-S (nothing to say :D )Morrowind (Oblivion sucked balls compared to this)AIX Mod (mod for BF2, Great for SP on Lan)FSX (on X-52 Pro)GTR 2 (on G25)GRID (on G25)Live for Speed S2 (On G25)^_^

I 'm playing The Witcher again and i 'm thinking to refresh my skills on Heroes of Might and Magic 3 ... Great game, i remember not eat-not sleep-not go anywhere when played it first time! It needs a lot of thinking, because it unites perfectly strategy and RPG. And it gives you the traveling feeling of an RPG.

I play mostly RPG. What is FPS ? I am a solitary player and I don't know the language about Games. I must find a dictionary now I try Forums ! My favourite games are : Morrowind (which gave me for the first time the feeling of freedom in surroundings. I could go sightseeing , once bad guys & monsters were wiped out.)- Then, Oblivion (for the nice drawings, the beautiful sunsets on shimmering water and the well managed ways of playing the game- is it what is called Gameplay? ) -Also Spell force I & II ; Sacred and Gothic II & III . That's 5. But I enjoyed playing some Might & Magic ,Arx Fatalis, Dungeon Siege , Icewind Dale , Neverwinter &c.. And the first for me was Diablo I . Ha Hahahaha !-I was stunned !

My gamesLegacy of Kain seriesPrince of Persia seriesAssassin's creedGothic SeriesDevil may cry 3 (haven't played part 4 yet)

[size=11pt]My very first game was on an old 286 8mhz PC with one whole meg of ram, Flight Simulator 4. Yeah, I go back that far. :eek:I had played Gothic I years back, recently got Gothic II and III, but have only just loaded Gothic II on the new PC.I have also played Black & White I (never did get a chance to finish it).Bridge Commander was great (got nice wallpapers from that game), but no freedom of movement - by the time you finished the game, you wanted to shoot your first officer. :evil:Favorite so far was Morrowind. My cousin gave that to me in 2003 (said he didn't have time to mess with it). Played it 3 times (last time it took me 2 years and 9 months to finish it, since I was doing a narration of the game as a hobby). Once finished, however, I finally got to put together the new PC and here's what's staring me in the face:Simulators:Flight Simulator 2004 (and I might get FS X as a b-day gift next month!)M$ Train SimulatorAurin TrainzRole playing:The WitcherGothic II (and then III when I finish part 2)OblivionSilent Hunter IV (WW II Sub Simulator, but it's more 'role playing' than a simulator)Yes, it's true: I have no life outside of the computer. :dead:[/size]

In no particular order:Jagged Alliance 1&2Knights of the Old Republic 1&2Deus ExThe WitcherVampire: The Masquerade - BloodlinesSounds like I should give the Elder Scroll series a try. Which I will, once I have some time. Which I don't atm, because I'm going through the Witcher for a second time on hard this time :)

I usually play RPG (single player not MMO's) and occasionally a FPSTrying to pick 5 faves is hard as like everyone else I tend to remember the most recent with the most fondness but here goes my list ..... hopefully without to much "most recent" bias1. Morrowind (and the hundreds of add on's I used for it)2. The Witcher (could become number 1 but that will depend on the add ons that come out for it and how much longevity they add)3. Fallout 2 (a classic that Bethesda better not sully the memory of when they release Fallout 3)4. Oblivion (shut up, I liked it despite its flaws and the leveling never bothered me much)5. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (just enough RPG elements to keep a shooter interesting over the long haul)honourable mention goes to the Gothic series, great premise but I could never get any of them running smoothly enough to play them through to the end so couldn't include them in my list.

Here's a great article of one of the best RPGs I've ever played. It also explains why many RPGers never got the game.Retrospective: Divine Divinity http://www.rpgwatch.com/show/article?articleid=91&ref=0&id=179/Dan

Favourite games?I. Planescape: TormentII. Baldur's Gate SeriesIII. Vampire the Masquerade - BloodlinesIV. The WitcherV. Sid Meier's Civilizations Series

Favorites at this moment:1) Medieval II: Total War2) The Witcher3) Sins of a Solar Empire4) COH / Opposing Fronts5) Rome: Total War

Top Bottom