What "good balance in the game" mean for You?

+
I'll tell you what balance ISN'T; facing an opponent NG deck that can mill your own deck, effortlessly, to ensure you can draw no cards R3. If that doesn't show the dev team how broken this game is, nothing will.

This is fine. Just press him to win r1 and than go for it in r2. It's usually easy to win with this archetype.

Well.. what are the odds.. I searched for the LoR thread and posted a comment and then started reading the Forum and here we are! My post on the other thread copy pasted:

I am not very sure @StrykerS77, I follow swim in twitter and his latest tweet gives me an impression that LoR meta is pretty stale and boring - that too this quickly after the release..

"Pulling Mogwai" means that Mogwai had taken a break from LoR due to stale boring meta it seems.

Post automatically merged:

I would face a Mill deck any day if given an option between them or (SK nonsense, Double Ball nonsense, etc.). Mill is the easiest deck to face against as they put sh*t tempo on board and even with near perfect draws by opponent, you can easily win against it. AFAIK, I would have won against Mill deck 95% of the time. And every expansion, with the amount of powercreep creeping into the game, Mill decks go out of favor real quick.
You need some context man. Swim plays in masters because he is a high level player who plays the game constantly. Masters is the most try hard place to be. I cant speak for masters level because I dont have the time to grind to it but I can speak for up to Platinum and normal games and the other modes and I can say with confidence that LoR is MUCH more diverse than Gwent has ever been. I have had issues with Ezreal in the past but I have had no issues with Ezreal in awhile. I dont see him as being OP and I didn't even know if Ezreal was in a tier 1 deck or not
So take that for what you will.

Top Bottom