What hairstyle will you be rocking in TW3?

+

What hairstyle will you be rocking in TW3?

• Rivian

Votes: 90 33.7%
  • Squirrel's Tail

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Elven Style

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Dwarven Braid

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Raftman's Do

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Cintrian Pendulum

Votes: 77 28.8%
  • Other(possibly new hair options)

Votes: 28 10.5%

• Total voters
Cintrian.

And I want to say "thank you, CDPR" again for making such hairstyles possible.

They are a fun addition and after being a bit bummed out about DA:I only having short or bald hair,
I really appreciate the variation of hairstyles CDPR offers us.

Sure, it's a minor detail - but the love for details is what makes the Witcher games stand out.

Last edited:
I think I'm going with the Rivian Ponytail which was the default in the Witcher 2.
I don't like the Shaved sides on the new one and I always loved the Rivian Ponytail style from the first moment.
It will definitely be a style with a Ponytail.

On another note, we might be able to pick beard styles as well, it will be interesting to creatively combine the two things, I for once really want Geralt to look experienced and wise, but of course still badass in TW3.

I think I'm going with the Rivian Ponytail which was the default in the Witcher 2.
I don't like the Shaved sides on the new one and I always loved the Rivian Ponytail style from the first moment.
It will definitely be a style with a Ponytail.

On another note, we might be able to pick beard styles as well, it will be interesting to creatively combine the two things, I for once really want Geralt to look experienced and wise, but of course still badass in TW3.

I felt the same way regarding the elven hairstyle Geralt sported in Witcher 1. So when the devs switched to Rivian ponytail it didn't bother me much, but as soon as I could I went with elven hairstyle. It was the first hairstyle I saw Geralt have so it's logical I guess. I remember I didn't like the Cintrian pendulum at all at first but it grew on me. Hah, see what I did there? It...grew....haha....on me! :laughing:

Frankly, in Witcher 3 I'll do as I did in Witcher 2, and sport them all on occasion, ending up with the Cintrian pendulum most of the time.

By the way @EmperorZorn, why is it called Cintrian and not Cintran when in fact the name of the kingdom is Cintra and not Cintria? And if you're wondering in what manner I'm asking this question, you might picture the little girl from Witcher 2 who asks "Can giiiirls become witchers tooouu?" :rolleyes: You, if anyone, ought to know. :laughing:

Attachments

• jgf1zO3bkGJk8.jpg
    jgf1zO3bkGJk8.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 59
By the way @EmperorZorn, why is it called Cintrian and not Cintran when in fact the name of the kingdom is Cintra and not Cintria?

Uhhhm, that's... that's because the... the ponytail.. it used to have a triangular shape in days of low polygon count.
That's why it is called Cin-tri-an pendulum.

To be honest I have no idea - it should be Cintran, as you correctly realized.

Oh and ... here are some Orens, buy yourself an ice-cream.

I voted Rivian. But really I will look at all the styles and consider each one equally, we don't know what there is yet after all.

Question, where in the books does it describe Geralt with a Headband? Did I skip a page by mistake? :p

I voted Rivian. But really I will look at all the styles and consider each one equally, we don't know what there is yet after all.

Question, where in the books does it describe Geralt with a Headband? Did I skip a page by mistake? :p

At Thanned Yennefer doesn't let him wear it and describes it as "pretentious" , hope we get it in TW3 :victory:

Uhhhm, that's... that's because the... the ponytail.. it used to have a triangular shape in days of low polygon count.
That's why it is called Cin-tri-an pendulum.

To be honest I have no idea - it should be Cintran, as you correctly realized.

Oh and ... here are some Orens, buy yourself an ice-cream.

Still waiting for my ice cream. ::)

Top Bottom