What hairstyle will you be rocking in TW3?

+

What hairstyle will you be rocking in TW3?

• Rivian

Votes: 90 33.7%
  • Squirrel's Tail

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Elven Style

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Dwarven Braid

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Raftman's Do

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Cintrian Pendulum

Votes: 77 28.8%
  • Other(possibly new hair options)

Votes: 28 10.5%

• Total voters
I don't know how all these styles look like.

[size=+2]Default[/size]

[size=+2]Squirrel's Tail[/size]

[size=+2]Elven Style[/size]

[size=+2]Dwarven Braid[/size]

[size=+2]Cintrian Pendulum[/size]

[size=+2]Raftman's Do[/size] (My personal favorite)

Desperately hoping that we'll have way more options than in TW2, and beard options as well. I'm really hoping to play a Geralt with shaven head and goatee, or perhaps a massive full mountain man beard, depending on how they look. Lore matters for Geralt's weapons and powers, and even his hair *color*, but we should be free to fully adjust hairstyle and beard style. Not punk rocker hair or insane hipster beards, but anything that is seen throughout the witcherverse should be fair game.

curious to see full flowing hair. none of that pushed behind ears stuff. also i kinda hope we can change hairstyles at inns, safehouses, fireplaces etc. i mean how incapable does geralt have to be to pay a barber for a ponytail.

Took me long enough to catch it but after looking over the TW2 hair styles I realized that Geralt's hair in the recent gameplay videos/images is a bit shorter in TW3. It's been confirmed that his facial hair will grow in over time in-game - So now I'm wondering if the same could be the case with Geralt's hair?

I'm Curious what other forum members think about that idea? The possibility of it being true and if true, how would you feel about his hair growing as well over the course of the game,alongside his beard. I'm fine with only the facial hair growing in over time but I wouldn't be opposed to his hair growing as well. A minor detail considering the rest of the game yet it does add to immersion and is a ground breaking feat that's never been in a game before up until now.

OT: I like Rivian, Elven style and Cintrian Pendulum. Not sure which I'll end up choosing. Although, one thing is for sure, it'll be an easier decision than what save file I finally decide to use for my 1st play through.

Last edited:
I personally find the Rivian to be quite iconic for Geralt, so will be sporting it.

Loose hair along with a magnificent beard doesn't sound that bad as well.

For W3 - Probably like in Killing Monsters trailer.

My favourites in Witcher 2 were the default "Rivian" one and the one with shaved sides - "Cintrian Pendulum". I used those in my Roach patch.

Now Im doing Iorvetch patch and Im on nonhuman side, so I love using original - Elven style haircut ( hairs let out as in Witcher 1)

Last edited:
Top Bottom