What happened to CDPR?

+
I don't know the inner workings of CDPR, but from the outside and based on their history and how they have conducted themselves, something seems very wrong here.

Did going public place them at the mercy of shareholders with little love for gaming other than the revenue it can generate?

Did Covid-19 place such pressure on them financially that they decided to just bite the bullet and have faith they could fix it before people jump ship?

Did they just loose their interest and passion for creating the world they promised us?

I'm not sure what has happened, and I know they have apologised and promised to fix the game and have already released patches, all positive steps. And I have to keep faith they can bounce back and deliver.

But this game and the state it has launched in, I don't know, it's just not CDPR and I have a horrible feeling about their future...

This game have a lot Pre Order .They have Fund too employ some out souse of Rush Progassive of game some Shot Early Access or open Beta for fix bug.Relese some demo to lower Pressure.

I reckon they just tried to make s game with too big a scope for their capabilities, but they created too much of a functioning game and invested too much time and money to scrap it or change course and couldn't afford or weren't willing to keep the game in development hell forever.

I could speculate but I'll pretend its difficult to figure out what happened to CCPR. Wait, is it CCPR or CDPR? I'm so confused these days.

OMG!!

You people are so over dramatic.

Nothing happened to CDPR. They are a business as they always been. They have just been finally exposed.

Also on the PC, this game is great.

Top Bottom