What happened to the female "V" from 2018? (Poll Inside)

+

Do you want a preset for the 2018 female V?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, I don't understand why we(CDPR) went from a very attractive and badass looking female V to a quite hideous looking female V. The V that was shown in the 2018 48 min walkthrough (shown below) was very well made and has a certain badass appeal. You could tell she had character just from looking at her; she looks like somebody I wouldn't f*** with.

The "48 min walkthrough" video was viewed 22 million times. I think people had a certain expectation of how Female V would look.
Here is a screenshot of the 2018 female V for those don't know what she looked like;
v.png

Now here's a comparison between the 2018 female V and the present female V. One is OBJECTIVELY(i know...) better looking and more attractive.
shud1u55pfa51.jpg

Another comparison between the changes made to each female V throughout the years.
comparison.jpg

Please bring back the female V from 2018 as a preset. She is perfection.
I spent 2 hours trying to recreate her in cp2077, to little effect.
Am I the only one who wants this?

Edit: Apparently I'm not the only one.

After spending a couple hours, I made a preset as best as I could to make it look like V from 2018.

Settings below(click spoiler to show the settings);

Skin Tone - 2

note: settings that have a numerical value here but no in game are represented by a left to right counting order.

Skin Type - 1

Hairstyle - 1

Hair Color - 3

Eyes - 17

Eye Color - 1

Eyebrows - 5

Eyebrow Color - 1

Nose - 12

Mouth - 15

Jaw - 6

Ears - 6

Cyberware - 1

Facial Scars - Off

Facial Tattoos - Off

Piercings - Off

Teeth - 0

Eye Makeup - 7

Eye Makeup Color - 1

Lip Makeup - Off

Cheek Makeup - 5

Cheek Makeup Color - 2

Blemishes - Off

Screenshots below
(Click the thumbnail for full resolution image)

20201221141801_1.jpg

20201221141808_1.jpg

20201221141833_1.jpg
20201221142011_1.jpg
20201221142100_1.jpg
20201221142121_1.jpg
20201221142126_1.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like you missed a few steps during character creator. I created a female V and she doesn't look "tired" like this.
Tonight I'll post a print.

pretty sure you can make her look exactly like that in the editor
my V looks gorgeous
Could you post a screenshot just out of interest? I wanna see what the female V can look like if you play around with it. I was amazed by the different options for eyes lol.

On a side note: I expected more from the tattoos. I'm guessing there's no tattoo parlours or any you can unlock either? CDPR add more tattoos please.

Could you post a screenshot just out of interest? I wanna see what the female V can look like if you play around with it. I was amazed by the different options for eyes lol.

On a side note: I expected more from the tattoos. I'm guessing there's no tattoo parlours or any you can unlock either? CDPR add more tattoos please.

I was surprised at the low choice of tattoos too. They had tons of eyes, but couldn't add at least a dozen tattoos? Hopefully, we'll get it in a future update for another gameplay.

Frankly, she looked so awesome. What the hack have they done to her and him? They broke them down somehow.

male V has way...way...wayyyyyy too many moles on his body lol, I was like "is he this close to getting skin cancer?" Like I have a decent amount of moles but they are small and flat and spread out, but he has them all over, raised and flat and on any skin color(especially pale skin) it looks really bad. I manage to get the face very well done but the body is like...pls cover yourself up.

Top Bottom