What happened with this feature?

+
What happened with this feature?

This was present on the game without updates, and now it's just gone.
This is the blood that stayed on Geralt's and Enemies after being hit, or being dismembered.
I don't see why that awesome feature was removed :<

This is the blood that stayed on Geralt's and Enemies after being hit, or being dismembered.

+1 To this!!! Oh man I miss this feature :< It added to the immersion of the game, why they removed it I have no idea...
Maybe they removed it to compensate for a few extra frames? I remember in the earlier patches on Witcher with the ps4 version anything that had to do with particle effects and such made the game lag a bit so maybe they removed it to get some better performance? I dunno, would be nice if they brought it back too.

That and different walking speeds. Also don't know why they removed that since patch 1.07. I know CDPR said it was a conscious design-decision to remove it but I'm just not seeing it. :wall:

Hmm really ???

I never noticed blood patterns on Geralt's armor, with patch 1.07. But it could be the case with previous patches.

Obviously i am not very observant. lol

---------

As for the walk speed, well. If you push the stick gently Geralt just walks, if you push it more he runs. So no problem on my side.

Hmm really ???

I never noticed blood patterns on Geralt's armor, with patch 1.07. But it could be the case with previous patches.

Obviously i am not very observant. lol

---------

As for the walk speed, well. If you push the stick gently Geralt just walks, if you push it more he runs. So no problem on my side.

Lol no no I mean like Geralt had varying walk speeds. He had a slow walk (which is the same walk speed you get inside a building if you push the stick gently instead of all the way) a fast walk which is the default walk speed now outside and then if you push all the way he runs if outside. So that''s 3 different speeds outside. But now he only has 2 speeds outside. Fast walk and run.

I slow-walked a lot in previous versions because I like to take in my surroundings but now it always looks like Geralt is in a hurry.

Maybe it would be better to downgrade game price? For example free season pass or returning money back, if you already bought it like me.
I think we've payed for Geralt, slow walking in bloody armor with normal shadows and fade distance.
It would be better to fix performance without downgrade except "free" bugged dlc with stupid crossbows, lost pig and immortal werewolf.

Funny thing - Game has been downgraded after release. I bought a gorgeous game, now i must play worse looking game. This isn't fair at all.

As i said before - game has been downgraded with patch 1.01.
I Uninstalled the patch, and it's obvious they BRUTALLY downgraded the game...
If it didn't had that Game breaking bugs, I would play it without patches...
Otherwise, I'm thinking about throwing a party for him, 3 months, and I'm still in White Orchard waiting for that damn patch.
Not playing it, till it's perfectly fixed, and Downgrades resolved, I've waited 3 years for it, and now I'll play it, well played, or not play at all.

Uninstalled the patch means to reinstall the game, right?

What about Geralts beard, is there option to cut it or not, cuz there is dlc support only in 1.01?

Uninstalled the patch means to reinstall the game, right?

What about Geralts beard, is there option to cut it or not, cuz there is dlc support only in 1.01?

Yeah, means remove the game completely from your ps4 hard drive, and when the update comes, you pause it from downloads list, and let it rot there, till they come up with a solution.

I did notice blood was still visible on Vessimer's armor after killing the Griffin but not on Geralts which is a little weird.

I've seen a post, a few weeks ago, of Marcin saying that wasn't important, so I don't think they will fix it so soon, or if they even will.

I never gave a flying shit about the patches , i'm all the time playing it without any patch and it runs smoothly with so many many less bugs and problems and it's awesome , fog is great , blood everywhere , good atmosphere . not telling you what to do just giving a small review .:hmm3:

I hate blood on my character, like in GTA V, I can't enjoy a single shootout since it leaves my clothes covered in blood. It's fine if it disappears after a few seconds like in Red Dead Redemption for example, but blood that permanently stays on the character annoys the hell out of me.

Would've been a nice feature on enemies though

I hate blood on my character, like in GTA V, I can't enjoy a single shootout since it leaves my clothes covered in blood. It's fine if it disappears after a few seconds like in Red Dead Redemption for example, but blood that permanently stays on the character annoys the hell out of me.

Would've been a nice feature on enemies though

In GTA all you gotta do is heal up and it's gone.....unless your Trevor.....

Top Bottom