What happenes to purchased kegs after the beta ?

+
What happenes to purchased kegs after the beta ?

What I am wondering is:

1) What happens to the kegs you've purchased with real money: Do you keep the same cards or do you lose the cards and get new kegs equal to the ones you've purchased ?
2) What happens to the kegs you've purchased with ingame currency (same question as above)

Thanks!

I'm 99% sure you get replacement kegs for those you bought with money, and do not get to keep those bought with ingame currency.

Do they plan to wipe the progress on release?

Not confirmed 100%. I asked this and got a reply from a Dev.

If there is a wipe during one of the phases (be it closed beta or open), you will get back the number of kegs you bought.

We obviously would prefer not to do any progression wipes because it's never a good thing when you lose all your progress, but please keep in mind that the game is still very much in development and many things can happen, so we'd like to leave that door open. But again, wanted to emphasize that if it does happen, we won't leave you guys hangin'.

Source: 1 2

Glad to hear there's still hope. But this could be unfair for those who did not get the codes for Closed Beta.

Glad to hear there's still hope. But this could be unfair for those who did not get the codes for Closed Beta.

Yeah, the common practice is wipe the Closed Beta progress but not Open Beta. Probably what's going to happen, as it's like you said, unfair to those who did not get in. But the kegs you purchase will be returned, so that's good.

Top Bottom