What happens AFTER the 3 snipers?

+
I Killed the 3 snipers, Woke up in the hotel room with the robot lady after finishing that nothing further has happened? I have since completed all available missions except Beat The Brat (It tells me to wait) And the Brenned Spray Paint mission but i have completed the mission AFTER Spray paint. Is the story line glitched?

Attachments

• Cyberpunk'.jpg
    Cyberpunk'.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 84
Same thing is happening to me, cant progress in the game, no matter what I do. Very frustating!

3 snipers? Do you mean the parade mission with Takemura?

If so when you take out the 3rd sniper you recieve a call from Takemura telling you you need to now take out the netrunner, events happen that finish that mission then you get another where events happen that lead to a fade to black then V sitting in a chair with a shotgun in a motel waiting.

Your game has heavily bugged out if thats the case, i mean seriously, hopefully you have a save before that mission, if not i honestly know of nothing but a new character, i mean your missing the full endings, your talking 5 hours with just that and thats not including the various ones nor the side content that opens just before

Assuming you mean the proxy when you say robot lady - it's bugged. The ending quest should have started automatically. Someone recommended going to apartment 102 at the Sunset Motel in the Badlands to try to trigger another main quest (Tapeworm).

Top Bottom