What happens to Sylvia? B&W End Game Spoilers

+
What happens to Sylvia? B&W End Game Spoilers

I finished Blood and Wine with what appears to be the good ending: Sylvia and Anna Hennrietta hug and apparently reconcile, and Dettlaff is vanquished.

What happens to Sylvia after this? Her character log doesn't update to reflect her end-game state. Does Anna Hennrietta drop the charges against her sister and persuade the people to forgive her?

The closest thing that I could find to an explanation was the quest description, where Dandelion basically says that, in his heart, he thinks Geralt made the correct decision because there is no telling what would have happened had their grievances never been given public expression.

I would assume she still goes on trial for the murders, though perhaps AH will try to spare her life. There is the big unanswered question of the "Curse of the Black Sun"- is it a real thing or a vicious superstition? If Sylvia is monstrous by nature (or supernature? what do you call it when there's a curse?), then the reconciliation might only delay further bloodshed for a time. Though Geralt has seen love remove curses before, so maybe Anna's forgiveness can lift Sylvia's curse. Hopefully it works better for Anna than it did for Graham in the Tower Full of Mice quest.

BTW the Pug/Midkemia thing takes me way back- I read those books probably 20 years ago.

Who's Sylvia ?

Oh ok ...I assume it's a Seyanna typo lol. Sorry I just read the title, thought I missed something :facepalm2:

Last edited:
Top Bottom