What I got....

+
What I got....

Mostly all I do is draw characters for the games I run... some of them can be found on my deviant page here:
http://wisdom000.deviantart.com/gallery/

But other times I do things like this.... My Amalagamated Night City Map, created by copying and pasting different sections of different cities across the US into one giant city using google earth, and the german version of the night city map as the starting point (upper right hand corner)

At that size, the image isn't done any justice, for a true idea, when printed out at just 70%, the image is over 5 foot by five foot

(The full size map can be found here)

If the provider that hosts my sites archive and file project were up I would link you to a gallery of containing my drawings of every character that ever got played in every game I have run for nearly 24 years... alas, the host provider is run by a bunch of wankers...

Looks great mate! where can I find that German Night City map you're talking about? Also,, did you write a description for all the new areas you added?

very nice! I will check out your other art at your deviantart page
and GITS \m/

Well the map is getting my attention it looks neat. I wonder how did you actually get all those scraps connected so well. The only thing that bothers me is how these all parts of different cities may possibly create a logic whole together? I mean in this 2d plan looks really nice but what about a 3 d perspective. How the heights of the buidlings are going to look like. How the function and character of the buildings is going to change and finally how the architecture of these sites is going to match or not? Night City as a starting point is a good idea but what about the rest it needs verry careful planning to make sense at least for me. Cities are not just some buidlings they've got long history and their actual shape has been evolving throughout ages. Im curious what was your methodology in creating this map...

Thanks Dancer, saved me a bit of trouble... and further than that, as soon as my host stops futzing and I can log in via ftp, the site will be updated, part of that update is the guide to the combat zone, the first and largest of a planned series of guides for every section of the city not covered by the NC sourcebook. (the upper half of the german map)

First post! So exciting! :p

Cool pic, nifty idea. It's gonna be interesting to see the official map. Hopefully you get it by buying the game or something. That'd be awesome! Gonna hang that shit on my wall and just marvel at the awesomeness!

That map is rather sexy....

I love that map.

I would marry that map if it were legal in my state.

I hope Night City in game will be close to the size of your map ;)

nice work

Thanks... going through and providing details for each section... gangs, locations, whatsoever... is going to end up killing me though. The Combat Zone alone took months...but it was the biggest, so I got it out of the way first.

When the whole guide is done, I will be putting up the google earth files, so people can load them into google earth and visit each section individually, zoom all the way in, go to street view, all that good stuff... I am pretty ocd about stuff like that.

Heck, I may do it before I do any other sections and just keep updating it... I dunno.

Well, I haven't been all lazy, during my hiatus I did manage to finally get portraits drawn of my players characters who were way past due for them...

Last edited:
Awesome works there man!
Far superior compared to my "unfinished" feel giving cyberpunk themed vector graphic illustration... :/

Top Bottom