What I would love to see in The Witcher 2. -- Possible GOTY

+
What I would love to see in The Witcher 2. -- Possible GOTY

I love The Witcher and I think CD Projekt will put out a great sequel (one I highly anticipate), but these are a few things I think the game needs to be a GOTY candidate:1) Better voice acting. First game has a nice dialogue system for the most part, but the voices need more flow and believability2) More voice acting. Citizens should say more than one or two things, and they should not repeat each other. This would help with believability.3) Complex and deeply involving story. It's what everyone likes these days. I think CD Projekt will deliver on this.Overall I am very excited to see what I will find when the game releases.

Did you SEE any of the numerous trailers and dev diaries? Consider your wishes fulfuilled already. :pThis is kind of either too early or too late to be asking that, seeing as if some people are pre-loading the game right now... ;)

From so many videos, interviews, previews i have seen of TW2, i can safely say..1. Better voice acting - Checked2. More voice acting - Checked3. Need to play the game to find out.GOTY or not but i'm sure TW2 will received many awards! And Skyrim may actually need to fear TW2.. Believe it or not some of the Skyrim pictures i've seen just look like enhanced Oblivion with exaggerated bloom.

Top Bottom