What if I want to do continual play of CP 2077

+
Okay, so there I am, getting off work, coming home and hopping on my pc rig (on a daily).

I load up the game and im in. Headset on for full sound emersion and dual screen for multitasking. (Contrary to what people say, I do find myself liking the curved monitor setup).

However, back to my question at hand. And I would like to hear from any and all players. Console, PC, Admins, Devs, Moderators... all kinds.

So I log in, I watch the intro each time (it never gets old) and i have had the game since release. I am doing side quests, gigs, daily police calls to stop gangs and also checking all doors, shops, video ads to see if the world is changing. I cant bring myself to finish my very first play through. I dont want it to end. I dont want to complete the game and say ok, im done, lets play another game or lets try a harder level.

Is it normal for some people to want to stay in the game on not let V end it. If I never end it will I be able to progress into the new DLC's in the future?

I find myself doing random mob hits to pick up gear so I can change my outfits for a week or so, but then put my good armor back on for when i go into battle.

Eating daily in game, hitting up vending machines and helping local merchants.

I have been to the chicks on jig jig street so many times that I think she knows me by name, thank goodness they put an rng system in for the intimacy's scenes so i dont feel like the girl is always wanting the same position.

I know I cant be the only one, surely there are others that dont want to leave night city or dont want to end things with V?

Thoughts?

That's how a good game feels like bro... I haven't even played it yet, and I still want more, I watch daily gampeplays different roleplays... And I'm absolutely sure of I will do the same you're doing right now: Pretending I'm V, thats my life, that's my story because since I created it, it represents me. The character makes the decision I'd make because I'm the brain behind that avatar. I understand how you feel because it has happened to me in those 60 hours of game I enjoyed so much.

I am on my 4th playthrough. So far three ending(s) all ripped my guts out. I absolutely love being able to become so immersed in stories. DA:O did the same thing to me way back when, only nothing prepared me for this/these. I just want bug fixes for those that need it/them and hopefully more stuff to do in any future DLCs like more unlocked doors and such. I am hooked on this game and have been since day 1 and it STILL feels like there could be so much more. I play on PC and to be honest, I haven't ever had any game-breaking issues. Everything runs great. Not even a crash until the most recent patch. (I only had 2 and nothing more after so all good) I visit Nexus a lot. I really dig mods to make my character how I want her to look/feel/play etc,... The ONLY thing I am missing (besides not being able to drag my 'toy to my apartment for a quickie or what have you since after sex with your romance(s) drops to zero), is a better video card for that smooth and silky feeling. You know the one I mean. ;) But for now, my game runs very smoothly and I am looking forward to seeing just how much more we may see in the future for that which is Cyberpunk 2077. <3 I FUCKEN LOVE YOU!! (totally done with the whole "It's so fluffy!!" mein)

That's why I wish they'd open up Watson in Act 1 and allow us to do Gigs for Fixers and upping our Street Cred to open up more gigs and smaller quests without the impending doom clock and Grumpy... aaahhh... I mean Johnny over our shoulder.

Basically fix up the sandbox experience, flesh out the gangs and fixers, tighten up the Street Cred system and let us loose without a Relic.

Puhhhhh leaseeeeee....
That would really be niiiiice. I'm to the point now I'm almost finished with the main campaign and I'm REALLY tired of my sickness and having Johnny pop in and out like he does. It's sad that he's around for the WHOLE damn story and by the time we're finished with it there's not much else to do, our I would imagine so.
Post automatically merged:

I am on my 4th playthrough. So far three ending(s) all ripped my guts out. I absolutely love being able to become so immersed in stories. DA:O did the same thing to me way back when, only nothing prepared me for this/these. I just want bug fixes for those that need it/them and hopefully more stuff to do in any future DLCs like more unlocked doors and such. I am hooked on this game and have been since day 1 and it STILL feels like there could be so much more. I play on PC and to be honest, I haven't ever had any game-breaking issues. Everything runs great. Not even a crash until the most recent patch. (I only had 2 and nothing more after so all good) I visit Nexus a lot. I really dig mods to make my character how I want her to look/feel/play etc,... The ONLY thing I am missing (besides not being able to drag my 'toy to my apartment for a quickie or what have you since after sex with your romance(s) drops to zero), is a better video card for that smooth and silky feeling. You know the one I mean. ;) But for now, my game runs very smoothly and I am looking forward to seeing just how much more we may see in the future for that which is Cyberpunk 2077. <3 I FUCKEN LOVE YOU!! (totally done with the whole "It's so fluffy!!" mein)
You're one of the lucky ones if your games runs smoothly, mine on Xbox One X does not, sadly.

That would really be niiiiice. I'm to the point now I'm almost finished with the main campaign and I'm REALLY tired of my sickness and having Johnny pop in and out like he does. It's sad that he's around for the WHOLE damn story and by the time we're finished with it there's not much else to do, our I would imagine so.
Post automatically merged:

You're one of the lucky ones if your games runs smoothly, mine on Xbox One X does not, sadly.
*whispering in your ear* Make the switch and taste the rainbow.

Top Bottom