what if we can actually have this game world run according to the clock?

+
I mean make V have a fixed time after that lead implant happen.
For about 2 weeks and most side mission is run on a clock, such as
-if you didn't pay a visit to Tanaka in Tom's dinner for long enough he will go after you or spam calling you etc
-if you missed some gig or quest that quest will be taken and might end differently then you plan to.
-and if you spent too much time wondering than doing the main story to reach the point of no return, you will actually have a ending that dies in a corner as no body (or body taken by Johnny).

Something like this, sounds like a fun game mode to have.
Also, have to start with some if not already at the top level for this mode.

Just an idea, maybe some mods could do, and I'm kind of bored waiting for DLC

NAh, I don't think so. My brain would boil completely. I think it's stressing already as it is.

My first play-through ended up in only following the main quests because I was constantly prompted for action everywhere. I learned to ignore all this, thank god.
No, the game is running fast and confusing already. Please no more stress.

No. Playing Dead Rising 3 against the timer wasn't as fun as just goofing around and completing all side-stuff. Don't see how Cyberpunk would not suffer from a hard time limit as well.

I agree with not having an actual timer. I tend to lose interest in a game if it forces this type of restriction too often. I have always felt that over use of timers was just a lazy way to artificially increase difficulty.

I mean make V have a fixed time after that lead implant happen.
For about 2 weeks and most side mission is run on a clock, such as
-if you didn't pay a visit to Tanaka in Tom's dinner for long enough he will go after you or spam calling you etc
-if you missed some gig or quest that quest will be taken and might end differently then you plan to.
-and if you spent too much time wondering than doing the main story to reach the point of no return, you will actually have a ending that dies in a corner as no body (or body taken by Johnny).

Something like this, sounds like a fun game mode to have.
Also, have to start with some if not already at the top level for this mode.

Just an idea, maybe some mods could do, and I'm kind of bored waiting for DLC

With a longer main quest, fewer side quests and little to no gigs, I can see this working. With the current quest structure, not so much.

If you like this concept Pathfinder Kingmaker is worth trying, good game but the timers made me curse out loud.

I always liked that idea of a more realistic time frame.. However, most people would endup playing at the same time everyday, because of work. Unless, you mean in game clock, and not reflective of the real worlds time. I would prefer it, though I would prefer it at double speed (1 hr is done in 30mins). We do have the ability to skip time, so its not really relevant at all..

So yes, I always wantes games to reflect time flow more realisticly than they currently do.

But No, I would not welcome more pop ups, and quests bombarding me.. I wish they had more natuiral way of accepting qquests tbh. Like actually visiting fixers (Like with Rogue, and Dex), and actually meeting, and building reputation/relationships with all the unknown callers that magically have your number, and are willing to offer work without ever having met V.

Top Bottom