What immersion-breaking bugs do you want to be fixed ?

+
So far, the mercenary outlaw named V has died 585 million times in Night City. If you wanted to commemorate every death in the city's columbarium, it would have to be 14 times the size of Central Park.

View attachment 11237953
Speaking about bugs... my V died so many times by hopping in the wrong place. Nothing going on, just an innocent jump that caused deadly harm. And my V's dead. It's def a bit cheesy to announce this without the bug having been fixed in the first place.

Fix NCP Day and Night Life Cycles. NPCs disappear and reappear right next to you with the same 4-5 duplicates with no real sense of a life.

A.I and Physics weren't finished. Whether it's NPCs interacting with the player, with each other, or with the world.

I don't know about "immersion-breaking" but...

- the bug where some items/corpses just can't be looted for no f***ing reason, especially from bot corpses.
- the bug where some items in your inventory won't display their stat windows for no f*ing reason
- the bug where looking into a mirror has a ~50% chance of crashing the game
- Other random crashes

That's it. That's literally it. Those are the only bugs I care about because they're the only ones that significantly interfere with gameplay. As far as I'm concerned, everything else is purely cosmetic or just a feature that was planned but cut.

Four perks in total, craft them, there is no better way for a netrunner build :)
Yeah I am aware of the perks thanks, but my build will progress slightly differently - and don't want to put all the points in intelligence early on. I want to also craft early as well. Plus I want the quick hacks much sooner - ie access point drops, rather than waiting for intelligence to reach 20.
Besides, who wants to create the exact same build over and over? Netrunner int20 is OK but like everything it gets old fast.
Fixing the bug will help us try something new besides the four perk INT 20 build again. ;)

Yeah I am aware of the perks thanks, but my build will progress slightly differently - and don't want to put all the points in intelligence early on. I want to also craft early as well. Plus I want the quick hacks much sooner - ie access point drops, rather than waiting for intelligence to reach 20.
Besides, who wants to create the exact same build over and over? Netrunner int20 is OK but like everything it gets old fast.
Fixing the bug will help us try something new besides the four perk INT 20 build again. ;)
In fact for me the problem is to be able to install Epic/legendary Cyberdeck and use high level QH with a non-netrunner build (no "INT skill" is required for Cyberdecks, only street cred). If you don't want have high INT skill, as you wish, but you should not be able to use legendary cyberdecks and legendary QHs.
Exactely like Bersek or Sandevistan. You can't use them without skill :)

So ok, maybe you can earn legendary/epic QHs at access points, but you're not able to use them if you don't have the correct build.

In fact for me the problem is to be able to install Epic/legendary Cyberdeck and use high level QH with a non-netrunner build (no "INT skill" is required for Cyberdecks, only street cred). If you don't want have high INT skill, as you wish, but you should not be able to use legendary cyberdecks and legendary QHs.
Exactely like Bersek or Sandevistan. You can't use them without skill :)

So ok, maybe you can earn legendary/epic QHs at access points, but you're not able to use them if you don't have the correct build.
My build works fine, I've played it with the characters that weren't affected by the bug. The only thing that got in the way was not being able to get the access point QHs.

Erratic LOD scaling. This includes:
* Objects popping in and out of existence (like 2D cars)
* Drastically and rapidly changing light conditions
* Objects blending into completely different objects or colors
* Objects not blending but just popping into different resolution variant
Basically stuff like this:
Most of it seems to have right idea but lacks acceptable fine tuning or has engine or map design errors (like using completely black material for 24/7 illuminated space). I expect the errors to be fixed. But if the setting fine tuning isn't possible for every system I'd love to have them in menu.

More dynamic world sounds. Seems like most of ambiance is prerecorded loop of music, city droning or spooky sounds, that gives the city static, lifeless feeling. There is basically no sound for cars accelerating or breaking, NPCs opening or closing car doors, AVs flying right over head, trains passing, huge fans spinning nearby or even the space rocket launching. Also a lot of NPC actions have no sounds - hobo banging a can, vendor cooking on gas, someone running or walking on high heels - all absolutely silent.

As much as I love play this game ... there is a few moments where I really want to CDPR make some logical changes. Next three pictures are prime example of this. And it could be solved with force field or something like V is losing conscious after the attack and then he's gone, to make ongoings looking more real, not that there is only forbidden aim with weapon or use quickhacks ... for me is this particular place the worst in whole game. I always go to Jefferson with thought about lying to him like Elizabeth suggested, but I always ( :) 6/7 times so far) reconsider it when is V hacked through a hollo call ... something is saying to me that presence of mr. BlueEye there is not a coincidence.

First.jpgSecond.jpgThird.jpg

Last edited:
As much as I love play this game ... there is a few moments where I really want to CDPR make some logical changes. Next three pictures are prime example of this. And it could be solved with force field or something like V is losing conscious after the attack and then he's gone, to make ongoings looking more real, not that there is only forbidden aim with weapon or use quickhacks ... for me is this particular place the worst in whole game. I always go to Jefferson with thought about lying to him like Elizabeth suggested, but I always ( :) 6/7 times so far) reconsider it when is V hacked through a hollo call ... something is saying to me that presence of mr. BlueEye there is not a coincidence.

Gotta agree. Not just this instance, but other common cases of "invalid actions" too. Here asking to come unarmed or The Voice applying weapon glitch on you would work well. Other generic, repeated cases that break the 4th wall could be neatly hidden under lore:
* Playable area limits - why not invent a lore reason why V cant leave NC and just system reset him to wake at nearest bus stop / police / ripper etc.
* Kill-zones - make something actually kill V. Falling to megabuilding floor, touching wires, neon signs or getting Sys Reset'd by perimeter security system.
* Action stat checks - animating V trying to force open or bypass door, failing and commenting on it instead of showing prompt. Same with locked doors. Indicating current / required stat or status only when scanning with Kiroshis.
* Kiroshi zoom bluring or becoming pixelized as with digital zoom when going past reasonable LOD. Or just add zoom lag and load up the required detail. So you get bigger picture for finer mouse aiming, but not so detailed to see low res polygons, few pixel textures and 2D cars.

Guest 4561861

One that's bothered me in a nit-picky sort of way...
V telling Kerry that there are miles of cable (when there is half a spool) and loads of other musical concert related items in a partially filled van. It should be at least a large box truck made to look full. As it is, V just looks like an idiot.

Unkillable NPCs is very annoying in RPGs there are ways to handle the critical path so you don't break the game and failing a side quest for murdering a NPC should fall into the choices and consequences.

Physics; NPCs and enemies walking through vehicles and other objects. NPCs walking through vehicles, then getting stuck and causing the vehicle to violently backflip. NPCs, and enemies even during the middle of a fight, walking through vehicles and becoming stuck beneath them somehow. NPCs tripping over an object and then becoming permanently intert. NPCs remaining alive while a vehicle is firmly planted on top of them. When firing a rocket, or tossing a grenade, at a vehicle while you are outside it's field of vision - it will not respond at all. You can barrage it with explosives until it is destroyed and it won't so much as rock. Only once the vehicle has entered the panic state will it react physically.

Spawning; Vehicles, though much less frequent than at launch, spawning below my vehicle and causing me to be shot into the atmosphere. My vehicle spawning beneath, or inside of, another vehicle and causing them to both explode. An entire crowd spawning into one another at specific locations. NPCs spawning half-way through walls and objects, spawning on chairs that don't exist, etc.

AI; NPCs, and even enemies, will not respond to grenades or rockets exploding if you remain in cover and no one has been injured or killed. You could fire rockets throughout downtown and/or, as I did accidentally, toss a grenade from stealth during a mission and none will be the wiser is no harm was done. The city traffic comes to a complete halt if you, a vehicle, your vehicle, or another person stop in the middle of the road. Police not responding to being shot by hostile NPCs. Really, that last one still gets me.

Last edited:
I really want them to add shells being ejected from firearms on the console versions of Cyberpunk. I reached out to support about the "bug" but only got a canned response saying they would look into it.

Top Bottom