What info can CD Project Red give us for now?

+
What info can CD Project Red give us for now?

Okay, so I'm dying to know more about Gwent (And play it, but for that we must be patient) but I'm also aware that not a lot can be said or is ready yet or will change on player feedback.

So what i want to know, if possible, is what CD Projekt Red can currently tell us about this game. I don't want to push them to much about things but I do want to know as much as possible.

watch all the videos, read the articles and read all the threads that have a RED response in them :D
"tell me everything you can" probably isn't gonna give you answers.

watch all the videos, read the articles and read all the threads that have a RED response in them :D
"tell me everything you can" probably isn't gonna give you answers.

Probably not, but it's worth a shot. At the very least we ought to gather the information.

You can find all the available gameplay videos here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/100201-GWENT-actual-gameplay-video

If you invest some time and watch most/all of them, you'll get an idea what we already know about the game. Beside these livestreams, maybe an interview somewhere and the forum here, we don't have any more sources for information about Gwent.
Though in like 2,5 months we should already play the Closed Beta, so I guess we'll get more info soon and if not, we'll for sure know more about the (multiplayer part of) game in 2,5 months :D

Top Bottom