New Game Plus, since I’d rather hold on to my stuff instead of starting over with nothing to show for it.
Ability to get more varied cybernetics, like a full arm or arms, replace other parts of the body, etc. Hell, I think something like mantis blades/mono wire/gorilla arms would all potentially be able to be put together, though I personally wouldn’t be too into it.
Being able to change your glowing eye colour, etc.
Sure, we’re V, but why can’t we choose different voices than just Male and female? Tons of games have that already for a “predefined” character. Don’t mention the actual name at any point, as well, that way people can either say it’s “the first letter of their name” or a “code name” of sorts.
Make it so the tattoos are more comprehensive. I want to make my V look like a Tyger Claw and sound like one.
Actual class structure in the game. V is a Solo, plain and simple. That’s about all there is to it. There’s no Rockerboy, there’s not really any netrunner side from quickhacks, it’s just Solo.
I want to make a Rockerboy that fits the Visual Kei fashion sense and be able to play gigs and what not—little mini games and shite. Be able to influence NPCs to clear out places, etc.
I want to make my vehicle my own—be able to recolour my car, maybe make it better performance-wise, add decals, etc.
I want to have a game that is pretty much in line with the TTRPG the game is supposed to be in line with.
I want the game that was advertised in 2018. Not this pile of junk.
I think the Delamain Cab should serve as a mobile Fast Travel thing that can transport you to all the Blue Dots. It doesn't need to actually drive there, IMHO, but should be able to take you across the map without having to move through all the blue dots on foot or with vehicles.
Because it's a cab.
Other things I want:
* The option to decorate V's apartment in Nomad, Corpo, Street Kid, and SEX MACHINE style. Possibly gang styles like Valentinos, Maelstrom, Mox, or NCPD.
* More Joytoys and one night stands to be able to pick up and take back to your place.
* A mission to kill Albernathy/Jenkins and the villains from the Life Paths.
* An ability to get the Johnny ending easier. Possibly also fill in the Mystery boxes with more endings.
* Some options to FLIRT with characters like Jackie, Evelyn, and Goro even if you can't fully romance them.
* An IPoD option to buy music and play it on your cellphone or at your place.
* New Game+ is a definite must for a lot of us.
In terms of visual eye candy body cyberware look modifications and customizations make sense given the setting and themes of cyberpunk , the other stuff is just clone copy systems of boring games like gta and everything else.
It is missing its soul... lost it somewhere along the way.
This is from another post (apparently was a YT comment under a video) with cut content:
advanced AI of drivers
opponents and police
advanced model of environmental damage and vehicles
Extremely cool features which are also important for the gameplay quality.
P.S. Make the vehicles to take real damage and to cost money to repair. Otherwise it would be pointless to add public transport and cabs in future. Who would use them at all if the player has 10 different almost indestructible cars?
* Want to meet our LI again.
* Possibility of having some dates. To eat, play or more.
* More people. More choices. Being able to say you have already someone in your life.
* Living together. Or even fighting together.
* Craft more than one at a time.
* Put some limit so you can't craft more than you can carry (ammunition for exemple).
* Put some color of your choice.
* Have a preview of the item (cloths or weapon).
* Giving name to our stuff.
* For RP, being able to craft at certain location. Never heard of somebody being able to build a sniper rifle in the middle of a street.
* If V has the blueprint of a weapon, you must not be able to buy it again. Pretty please...
* When we make an upgrade, say it. We have "+1 weapons" or "master weapon" for decades in games.
* Being able to make blueprints of our stuff when we scrap it at a high level of skill?
* Use folders to separate items in our inventory.
* Protect the important item from dismantling.
* Why don't we have access to our deamons and prog in inventorty outside of shops?
* Want to look at our stuff with a 3D model.
* More choices. Only ONE type of eye? Seriously?
* If player want, make the cyberware apparent. Chose color.
* Clunky and apparent ware or fully integrated one? Leave the choice to the player.
* Plastic chirurgy at the ripperdoc.
* Being able to run faster, swim faster, less recoil, look in the dark, seing warmth... so much possibilities but nothing in the game. Just look at Shadowrun, pretty please...
* I know it is against the main story to became a murderous psycho in a killing spree but... perhaps a limit in the amount of cyberware related to the Body score?
* Let us have more info on the UI. Want to have the meteo, heath, wind, local info like a traffic accident, etc... Basically, V smartphone is in his/her head, so why not.
* V must be tired after so much running. So perhaps needing a nap in his house or in a hotel. Or even hungry or thirsty? Can be a separate mode or on harder difficulties.
* Some people may visit V in his room.
* Being able to put underware, and choose them.
* Using the shower to be clean after roaming in the badlands and the back alleys.
* Not a automatic and free repair for your cars. Even better, being able to change them (color, stats, even put a weapon on it.
* People must react on our weapons and clothes. Must be in great clothes in corpo area for example. Perhaps even giving bonus in stealth.
* Heavy weaponry like assault rifle, sniper rifle and shotgun must be labelled impossible to hide. People must react on it sight if you have it in your inventory, especially cops. Will give great use of the car's inventory space. Just imagine, before a mission you go to your car to equip your more lethal stuff and after it you use it again to hide the more visible loot. Pure RP.
* Having more houses and upgrading them. Or even only changing their look. An ice-cold corpo one, an stuffy nomad one...
* Let us have some interactions with the maxtac and trauma center. Like, working with them. Having a TT contract to have some buff or debuff after a game over.
* Being able to use taxis.
* To let the car drive herself to destination. Giving the possibility to shoot through the window even if you are alone. Now that I think about it, outside some scripted part, there are no car chase. Sad...
* Having some specialized shops. For snipers or revolvers only for example.
* A lot of food stall but not a lot where you can buy.
* RP : seeing V sit down and eat or drink outside the cinematic parts.
* Changing hearstyle, beardstyle, nails color, tatoos... Lot of different shops.
* Must be able to see if you have an item and how many of it. Seriously, you have that in the early Final Fantasy and we are in 2021 now...
* Seeing cloths on your V before you buy them. And being able to choose color and/or texture.
* Brain Dance shops. We meet one during the main quest, so why can't we do it again?
* Female V : Why did her breast shrink when she put on some cloths? It is a serious question.
* Cop AI is bad. Lots of works, won't say more...
* Civilians tends to panic a lot at V actions. Just park our car can begin an uproar.
* Traffic not really smooth. Other cars must be able to dodge a little obstacle.
* Cop spawning magically in an totally isolated place where crime is commited is immersion breaking. To not say silly.
Game Balance in general.
* To have different reputations in gangs, cops, corpo... Want to see different reactions. Shoot on sight or be happy to see V.
* Weapons damages are all over the place. Soon, gorilla arms do a tenth of the damage a blunt stick can made.
* We have different weapons with different rarety. But why an early game epic weapon is crap after a few hours of game when you found a normal version of the same weapon?
* Hard to keep your favorite clothes. The best gear is often ugly.
* Why have regular cloths an armor value? give us normal cloths in shops with normal price and let us upgrade it by putting kevlar inside. Must find armored cloths only in weapon shop or in a special shop (armored tuxedos? I'm Q and I made that all the time...)
* Civilian and cops don't have loot. Why?
Here's my two cents:
. More and better romance options. River sucks...
. Third person
. Buyable/sellable property
. Visible cyberware
. Better ending
. Life paths should matter more
. More character customization and plastic surgery with ripperdoc
What this game is missing : the features from the first Watchdog (Ubisoft )
- Car chase when commited crime...
- Hack the pipeline to explode...
- Hack red light to cause a traffic jam...
- Some jobs to steal cars / motorcycles with penalty for some damage ( less money )...
- Hack some PNJ to seal money or to fight crime...
- More race with cars AND motocycles which we can start over several times ( like the game Sleeping Dogs )...
- Some minigame to pass the time ( poker, gwent version cyberpunk , whatever...)
And the most inporant thing :
Make the PNJ's subtitles BIGGER, seriously I have difficulty to read ( I'm deaf... )