What is meant by "Charge" within a Cyberware Mod?

+
Per the title, what exactly is meant by "charge" within a Cyberware Mod?

For example, I have a RIN3U Battery for the Gorilla hands and it says "10 Charge - Defeating an enemy fully restores Stamina"

Does this mean that I only have 10 charges of this? Once I use up my charges do I pay to get more? Do I have to find more battery's and then switch out the mod?

1608240400590.png

I believe it's a mod for monowire as it operates with charges so they get used and then recharge overtime.

It might be a mod for monowire as well but it definitely slots in to Gorilla arms as well, just don't know what it does.

Maybe it's a bug and isn't supposed to be able to go in to Gorilla arms because it doesn't do anything?

If it's for gorilla arms then I'd expect you use the 10 charges to refill stamina and it recharges out of combat, not 100% sure on this but I failed to notice you saying it fitted the gorilla arms so sorry for that.
I actually have this battery in my inv but only have rare version of gorilla arms and ditched them when I found legendary mantis blades so I might get the epic gorillas and try this out.

I'd expect you use the 10 charges to refill stamina and it recharges out of combat

Oooh, maybe.. So maybe if you fight more then 10 people you have to switch weapons.. combat ends.. and it slowly recharges on its own.

That's possible. I'll kill a few people and switch back to my Cyberware to check... really stinks the game had to be rushed at the end or else I bet all of these things wouldn't require guesswork :D

Yeah, I think the mod system was definitely rushed, loads of clothing mods are bugged and don't stack or just flat out don't work. A lot of stuff in game feels like it was rushed or quickly thrown together to get the game out on time but I'm still having a blast in Night City and hopefully CDPR polish it up over the next few months.

Top Bottom