What is new game+

+
What is new game+

Well there ya go. I keep seeing yall talk about new game+ but i have no idea what that is. Can someone enlighten me please?

Well there ya go. I keep seeing yall talk about new game+ but i have no idea what that is. Can someone enlighten me please?

In short, after you finish the game you can keep your armors, skills,level and schematics and bring them to a start New Game.
Enemies will be scaled to an higher level too.

I've never quite understood the appeal of the concept of the New Game +. However, judging by its apparent popularity, in this case, vox populi vox dei.

Now, on the other hand, if they'd given us all our skills and equipment back from Assassins of Kings. . . . Ay, I know, too late for that -- 'get over it, and move on'. Hmpf.

It is something that shouldn't be in game like The Witcher. I don't know why so many people want it, in Dark Souls it's ok, but in Witcher? Well, I haven't tried yet, maybe it works well, who knows. I am curious how it works with abilities, you can have 12 active so if in that new game + aren't new slots, than it doesn't make sense to have it in game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom