What is stopping me from more upgrades?

+
I have the artisan and greasemonkey perks. I am level 50 AND street cred 50. I have ALL the components I could possibly need.
Why have I been blocked from upgrading my equipment anymore?

At first I was told I was blocked from upgrading because of >0 (whatever that means) but the items showed in my upgrade menu anyway, but now the stuff I want to upgrade just doesn't even show up in the upgrade menu anymore at all. Only other items I do not care about.

Because you've reached the Cap Limits on Level, so until that's uncapped, that is the Max you can Upgrade the item.

no no, this was happening BEFORE I reached level 50, I had thought I was supposed to get to 50 to get more upgrading?
But now I am level 50 and still nothing.

How long before level 50 did it stop letting you upgrade? It could be a bug you need to report, but whether you're max level or not, usually it's the same reason: that you reached the stats cap available to that level.

If it's not in the upgrade menu, that means you can't upgrade it. It's maxed out.

no no, this was happening BEFORE I reached level 50, I had thought I was supposed to get to 50 to get more upgrading?
But now I am level 50 and still nothing.

nope at 30 something, I think 35 you unlock the ability to go up to item level 50. the advantage is you can have level 50 gear a lot earlier, but at level 50 its all the same.

So there is no reason for me to take the Artisan perk (Saved right before taking it) and the greasemonkey perks was useless to me as I do not MAKE items only upgrade. well that suks...
Post automatically merged:

This is new, I think I just noticed it now. I have 500 pistol ammo. I crafted 30 more boxes. It ate my components. But I still only have 500 pistol ammo! o_O Is this a bug or some kind of limit?

Last edited:
so I saved up 2000 ammo but then when I go and USE it in one fight it gets knocked down to 500...

Because of the hard limit?

wow, this DEV is starting to make it hard for me to love them...

It's a game balance limit. Otherwise with the right perks and enough MaxDocs/Knockbacks you could just stand there puffing and shooting with no consequences in every gig. And a typical build about halfway through to the SC and Level Cap is already OP without any cheats.

It's a game balance limit. Otherwise with the right perks and enough MaxDocs/Knockbacks you could just stand there puffing and shooting with no consequences in every gig. And a typical build about halfway through to the SC and Level Cap is already OP without any cheats.
A pure hacker build is OP as hell. Hide 50 meters away around a corner, hack a camera, use contagion and profit. This game is broken in every aspect.

Top Bottom