What is the default path in witcher 3?

+
What is the default path in witcher 3?

If you don't import a save for the witcher 3, which choices does the game start you with by default? Just curious.

Last edited:
It might not matter... seriously.

The events of TW2 were massive, but they are also history, with a sizable gap between then and now, plus the upheaval of war.

I expect politics to take a back role in TW3 too, comparatively, so there may be simply no reason to revisit in detail the results of TW2.

Lets not forget everyones favourite Roche for instance, sure he's got a child to look after, probably :p

According to the official time-line, witch hunts on the North really happened (1272 -1276), and, given that, no Council was re-established. Unless CDPR will break with the canon in this regard, default should be Anais/Saskia.

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline#1272

CDPR messed up timeline a bit, and their witch hunts started in 1273, but it is still more canonical to have them.

Last edited:
Well, I hope our save-games are influencing even the start quite a bit. I made Roche serve Redania - I want him to still do so in TW3 !!!

Cheers
Pargulan

You know I'm thinking it might definitely be one of the witch hunt paths.

I just realized that in that trailer where geralt kills 3 guys who are trying to hang a woman, that it might have been a suspected witch/sorceress.

I just realized that in that trailer where geralt kills 3 guys who are trying to hang a woman, that it might have been a suspected witch/sorceress.

It was for looting, killing, cannibalism. I think they would of mentioned witchcraft if that was the case.

Top Bottom