what is the first ending you got ? (SPOIL)

+
My first ending (going in blind and spoiler free) and what I class as my 'canon' ending.

Was going into the final mission with Rogue, and my V (who I wasn't in control of) standing on the bridge between Johnny and Mikoshi and outright beating the snot out of him telling him to go back and take control of the body. Which was so perfectly in character for my character I couldn't not do it.

This is one of the rarest (maybe even the only time) I've ever seen a game take control of the player away and stay true to the character they had played and the choices they had made.

It was horribly bitter sweet, but the influence V had had on Johnny at the end was amazing, and the credits messages were heartbreaking. The only thing I would have liked is an opportunity to see mah chooms one last time and say goodbye, or at least explain to Panam why Johnny had my body now.

But far out, what an ending.

The Star (nomad ending), I also unlocked the secret one but didn't know you had to wait for so long for Johnny to speak to pick it. Both would have been in character for my V.

Thank god, I thought I was the only one. His helmet lose Air, he hears music and his face impression change.
Total clear.

It's just the propulsion jets, there's no air loss.
Post automatically merged:

how do you get the secret ending?
iv done all 4 endings

You need to go to Johnny's resting place and tell him that you would choose "The guy who saved my life" as his epitaph, then during the final choice on the roof you need to wait for 5 minutes without making any choice and Johnny will suggest storming the tower alone. You control V the whole time.

Personally I obtained with my nomad for my first part the supposedly secret end (I do not see what is secret) I wanted to let Johnny and Rogue take revenge, but by remaining V at the end. :)

( Good sight that rogue was killed, that panam left me to leave with the nomads and that I found myself in space (I did it again) to leave with panam and the nomads )
I had the Johnny ending, but solo. Was on my phone when it came up. Died just in the entrance and it was over.

Last edited:

Guest 4528007

The Star (nomad ending), I also unlocked the secret one but didn't know you had to wait for so long for Johnny to speak to pick it. Both would have been in character for my V.

Post automatically merged:

You need to go to Johnny's resting place and tell him that you would choose "The guy who saved my life" as his epitaph, then during the final choice on the roof you need to wait for 5 minutes without making any choice and Johnny will suggest storming the tower alone. You control V the whole time.
thank you

Ok, maybe I got the answer. I played on a XSX and I think the graphic isn't that high level in that scene. The air doesnt look that defined, like I would except from a jet. Just "Puffpffftt...." I looked at a YT-Video now and MAYBE it is the jets.

...he still can be dead :D

Last edited:
After my first ending I was literally a wreck lol. Heavy one! Felt like a horror game at the end.
View attachment 11126648
I don’t like endings due to plot cancer thing in all of them, but Arasaka with Save Your Soul is executed perfectly and my personal best.
The souls crashing mood, alienating ambience, and slow burn pace.
V is even smiling at the end.

Tho it also shows that choice to not have 3rd person cutscenes was a grave mistake :/

Arasaka raid with Rouge and Johny with Alt (it made me cry a little because of their fate). V back to the body with Palmer.

Haven't finished it yet. Have a nasty habit of restarting whenever I get close (yes, that was meant to sound dirtaaay).

Top Bottom