What is the first thing you'll do in Night City?

+
The thing is, we still don't know what we can actually do in Night City, do we ?

It might be an insanely detailed city with a lot of things to do, or it might be one those open-worlds that you can't interact much with.
Novigrad was insanely believable as a city, but apart from the quests there weren't many things to do. We have to see if they put a stronger emphasis on that part of the game this time around.

1. spend several hours (maybe even 10) in the character creation screen trying to get everything just right
2. create a save game I can go back to and then explore around the game and try to familiarize myself with how it feels to travel
3. reload save (to undo any problems that may have been caused, in case I changed something I shouldn't have)
4. I want to try to play as many small low level side missions as I possibly can until they are too difficult, and then I will play main quest mission 1. Then I will play as many more side quest missions as I can until it becomes too difficult again, and then play Main Quest mission 2. I hope to do this until I 100% the game and unlock absolutely everything and every single last secret and every feature and option for V in the entire game.

I also want to:
Explore every area I visit in extremely high detail (like Sherlock Holmes level of detail)
Try to see if the game gives me enough freedom to allow V to run around completely naked
Find out if NPC's get angry and attack V for being naked
Find out if NPC's will just laugh at V or give them compliments Lol
Find out if NPC's just simply don't really care that much
Find out if many other NPC's do the same, maybe it's a common thing?
Try to hack everyone and everything to make tons of CyberMoney and upgrade V like crazy, also if possible buy the best apartment or upgrade the one apartment, buy V tons of nice clothes and high quality food and other stuff that makes their life better. Almost like FPP (first person perspective) Sims.
Try to find out what the best car is in the game

Try to find out what the best motorcycle is in the game (batman tumbler motorcycle but fully enclosed cockpit/fuselage for bullet protection PLEASE)

Run around to all the different skill training zones and just level up all my skills as much as I can

Last edited:
I look forward to visiting the City Center and Westbrook 100% overnight.
hope to see amazing buildings, holograms, more neon, more flying cars etc..
Do not disappoint us CD! :cry:

I'd live life on the edge, choombas!... that, in my case, would be basically going with the flow :LOL:... well, a mix of the game's flow and my own: do enough starting missions to get the hang of the game, then sloooowly explore every district until I feel like doing quests again. Repeat as many time as necessary.

Along the way I'll be checking out what the game offers to me. It's the city of dreams, and I'm a big dreamer... well, kinda :p

Last edited:
go on massmurder rampage if it moves shoot it becasue took so much waiting. then delete save and play story normally

go on massmurder rampage if it moves shoot it becasue took so much waiting. then delete save and play story normally

PSYCHOSQUAD / MAXTAC would like to know your location.

Guest 4211861

Walk around, try to find the omnibus stop, or train stop and travel around.

EDIT: WTF am I saying, I'll go to the gun store, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
The usual stuff: do missions, wonder around, check stores etc.
The first important thing for me is how does the world make me feel, am I a part of it or am I just a person watching it from outside behind a window?

I am definitely interested in sight seeing and the romance options, but I'm also interested in the Easter eggs and dialog in the game.

One of the things I enjoyed about ME: Andromeda was stumbling onto some of the dialog options and the not-so-obvious things in the game, like the Krogan trying to organize a LARP. I'm hoping there are some tidbits like this in CP.

Top Bottom