What is the lowest PC configuration to run Witcher 3?

+
What is the lowest PC configuration to run Witcher 3?

Hi, I preordered W3 and I'm going to get it tomorrow. The problem is my PC is made of sticks and stones. My brother agreed on trading PCs (FX 4100, 8GB RAM) so I can play, while he will be programming. But still we have the same GPU: GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024 MB. I'm afraid it's too low to run it, but I'll try and post it here in the evening when I'll get back from university. If I won't it's propably because I'm busy playing W3 :)

So what is the lowest configuration that can run Witcher in playable state? What potato do you use to play? Anybody with GTX 550 Ti so I can sleep in peace?

I start with my friend. He was able to launch the game on GeForce GT 430 with low fps (10 I think, maybe a bit more since he was streaming with skype) and large lag on low settings. Kinda unplayable.

Maybe with some .ini magic he could play with very low fps (I finished W2 on 15-20 fps so let's call it minimum). Stuff that needs to be turned off are completely turning off shadows and decreasing hair movement.

AMD Athlon Dual Core X2 6000+, 4 GB RAM DDR2, GeForce GTX 550 Ti is able to run it in window smooth enough for me to play. Now I'm just gonna sacrifice a virgin to god of graphics for ability to play :)

Top Bottom