What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
worst fear is if CDPR introduces microtransactions and other pay2win booster packs. Like Deus ex mankind divided did.

worst fear is if CDPR introduces microtransactions and other pay2win booster packs. Like Deus ex mankind divided did.

It's been mentioned several times before. No microtransactions, or loot boxes. What you see is what you get.

[w3 l34V3 9R33d 2 0TH3r2]

I can't say I have a specific fear for Cyberpunk, I believe in CDPR, and I know they won't disappoint.

My biggest fear has to be that they continue keeping quiet like they're doing now for the next year and only release it in 2020/2021. Don't get me wrong, I want to give them all the time they need to make it perfect, but in the same breath, I would like to play it yesterday.

Believe me, there are so many things I would like to talk about regarding the game at this very moment, but for now, we all have to be patient. Everything will come at the right time. :)

Not even in the multiplayer? I thought the plan was to enter in the game as a service business with that.

P.S. are we getting any new info before E3? No need to know what and when, but a "yes, no, maybe" would be appreciated :)

As I mentioned previously, everything will be revealed at the right time. Don't really have any specifics beyond that. Sorry. :)

Actually, I wouldn't be ashamed to see microtransactions on the multiplayer-mod, if it's not P2W things like that. But when I see Gwent, it's impossible that it's a P2W.
People need to survive too, making such great games needs money after all.

I hope there's a multiplayer mod by the way. (After the release) :)

My greatest fear right now is that Sony will censor too much of the content, forcing me to play the game in ps4 with half the screen blurred out.

My greatest fear right now is that Sony will censor too much of the content, forcing me to play the game in ps4 with half the screen blurred out.
That has never happened. Sony doesn't censor anything, it's government doing that in some countries (e.g. australia and germany).

My biggest fears-

No mod support

No exotic biosculpt/conversions/modifications for V

I know, second one shouldn't be a "fear" but seriously, I want to customize V in a way that I can express myself and since cyber-furries are canon then I want to take advantage of that

Edit- I also fear that there will be no post game content or anything to do after the story ends. I understand this isn't a GTA game but c'mon, being able to have somewhat of a sandbox experience in this world is what I expect.

These do sound like realistic fears, mod support could be limited (i.e. only a basic ModKit, but no full developer tools like for TW2), and there are technical and resource management related reasons that can make it difficult to implement overly "exotic" character modifications, or a post-ending game world that fully reacts to the player's choices. Developers did talk about the latter on the forum when people complained about the disappointing world state after the ending of The Witcher 3. Although CP2077 will likely try to make improvements at least. CDPR also seem to generally avoid "radiant" type of content that can be repeated any number of times, but the player eventually does not have more quests to do. At least until the expansions come.

You know when you are wall running and the camera tries to show you were to go (Titanfall 2 and Black Ops 3)
that's annoying

Also spreading collectibles around the map doesn't engage the player to explore, is just a boring way that keep us from completing the game.

Last edited:
You know when you are wall running and the camera tries to show you were to go (Titanfall 2 and Black Ops 3)
that's annoying

Also spreading collectibles around the map doesn't engage the player to explore, is just a boring way that keep us from completing the game.

I second this opinion.
My view on the future cyberpunk world would have large catches of really expensive and scary tech. Rich dudes, corps, high tech gangs, police, sadists...... The list can go on.

My fears:

・That corps aren't a real part of *your* story, choosing to side with them and to continue forward as a badass, albeit a limited one.
・That the game wont be horrific in places ,*these are people in the future after all*,
wondrous in places, *we're talking extravagantly rich folks here, and their gardens and estates*,
Basically that the game wont be varied enough to really be part of a very diametrically opposed world.
・That you have to have a "partner" running around with you... Ahhhhhgggg, boring.
・Last but most ⇒I fear that the game will "balanced" in difficulty.
As in, street thugs will magically get stronger as you do, *why even level up then stupid!?*. But not just that. i don't want to not fear places and loose tension when you get near badass npc characters. But, I want to be able to somehow, *save spamming for example*, be able to overcome these really difficult and rewarding obstacles and reap the rewards. And dont give me the whole, "oh that will break the game and make it too easy if you can get awesome gear early on" thing. Come on here people, We had a difficulty slider in The Witcher 3 and no one thought that was bad. Having the difficulty be something you can manage by planning better, to raid high tech gangs and corps for example, and then enjoying your hard-fought-for equipment and implants by woe-howhipping the hell outta some gangers!

Last edited:
I really don`t have any fears i trust CDPR but i hope we don`t get a great " Yen sex scene " for one character only to be given a disappointing " Triss sex scene " for another important character .

I really don`t have any fears i trust CDPR but i hope we don`t get a great " Yen sex scene " for one character only to be given a disappointing " Triss sex scene " for another important character .

This was apparently a result of rating issues, as explained in this interview, the scene in the final game is not what CDPR originally wanted to make. Which is not to say something similar cannot happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom