What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive no much fears anymore, they have managed to keep pre-sales going 3 week now, every time they say something new, they go instantly up.

1 - My fear is the game does not have impressive cities like this >
View attachment 11009383
I want to see more flying cars, more technology, neon, holograms etc..
:sad:

2 - Shallow/insignificant character customization²

3 - Few variety of enemies/bosses.

If they keep improving NC instead of building new city for sequel, it might look like that one day.

Living up to expectations is going to be something that 2077 could struggle with.
If Witcher 3 is also anything to go by, I also think the mechanics of the game might not age too well, although I assume they will outlive what most AAA games would be able to survive for.

also cheaters. . .please no cheaters in game. the game is already going to be very complex. . .i prefer the dificulty of having to face hard opponents than lazy cheaters.

Having replayed Witcher 3 just now.. there are a few things, design wise, that bothered me.

Sometimes it feels like they were afraid the players would not feel stimulated enough, so they threw waves and waves of small ennemies at us.
I absolutelty loathe that and hope there is none of that in Cyberpunk.

The news about the no kill playthrough kinda confirms it's gonna be alright on that front though.

I do fear there is not going to be a lot of variety in quest design too. Always doing the same things gets boring. Again, Witcher 3 can be very guilty of that. It can be difficult to find ideas to shake things up, gameplay wise, but it's necessary in such a big game.

Finally, story comes first, sure np, but I do fear the other side of the game; the open-world, immersive, "GTA like" stuff isn't going to be extensive enough. I'd like to be able to have fun on my own, without following a quest.

To be more clear, I fear the world is going to be a superficial showcase and that there are not going to be enough activities and general interactions with the world around us, to make us feel immersed

Sometimes it feels like they were afraid the players would not feel stimulated enough, so they threw waves and waves of small ennemies at us.
I absolutelty loathe that and hope there is none of that in Cyberpunk.

The news about the no kill playthrough kinda confirms it's gonna be alright on that front though.

How so?
Remember they added non-lethal mode on almost every weapon of the game, so instead of killing waves and waves of enemies you might end up stunning waves and waves of enemies.

How so?
Remember they added non-lethal mode on almost every weapon of the game, so instead of killing waves and waves of enemies you might end up stunning waves and waves of enemies.

Oh, didn't know that. When i Heard the news I thought it was going to be like, you can bypass conflict with stats and dialogues and maybe sneak around like in Dishonored.
If they go as you said, then it's very shallow

How you know that game is complex????? and it is single player game.

well I bet it will be. .it's not that the game is going to be dificult to understand...but I guess there are a lot of aspects to reconsider before you step forward into the games history. like the demo represented...being extremely risky to go get that drone and the odds that it might go well or wrong. ......anyways I prefer the idea of the game being more complex than a simple game. ..like have to update software because of new tech upgrade that may cause conflit with your system or something like that......what I mean is being more concerned with game values that must be considered than worrie with cheaters...but sure this is in a multiplayer perspective wich is not even said if it will be release or not...even so in terms of the game being complex or not...I prefer it to be complex..don´t know why.. I just prefer that way...like .....you have to get to know the world where you go.. if you know what I mean...

Last edited:
Oh, didn't know that. When i Heard the news I thought it was going to be like, you can bypass conflict with stats and dialogues and maybe sneak around like in Dishonored.
If they go as you said, then it's very shallow

Well, one doesn't exclude the other actually: they also said you'll be able to bypass most conflict too, even some boss.
But when it comes to fight, you may end up fighting waves of enemies, that we don't know.

Thats 1000000000% sure so no worries
They have a team working "R&D" for multiplayer. That's not a guarantee the game will have it. At this point it's probably way too late to implement at launch anyway. Bethesda did the same with Fallout 4 and ended up created an entirely different multiplayer game years later, Fallout 76.

Just to be clear, Cyberpunk 2077 will NOT have multiplayer at launch.
There is, however, a distinct possibility they will add some form of multiplayer at a later date.
Hopefully it's not pulling to many resources from the single player game right now. I'd raise hell if they cut content to then only use it in multiplayer... Rockstar made this mistake and it tainted them

Finally, story comes first, sure np, but I do fear the other side of the game; the open-world, immersive, "GTA like" stuff isn't going to be extensive enough. I'd like to be able to have fun on my own, without following a quest.

To be more clear, I fear the world is going to be a superficial showcase and that there are not going to be enough activities and general interactions with the world around us, to make us feel immersed

It's prolly going to be like you described to be honest. Game's gonna be highly detailed but that's it. The side activities that have been revealed are disappointing so far

Political correctness! With the interviews until now, it seems very promising... Like, out of this world, f****** fantastic. Some religion, some skin, some deep cultural taboos, everything. A masterpiece with no fear of political correctness inside a world where choices matter with the help of a game engine it seems devs have definitely made the most of. Just, wow :)

Some religion, some skin, some deep cultural taboos, everything. A masterpiece with no fear of political correctness inside a world where choices matter with the help of a game engine it seems devs have definitely made the most of. Just, wow :)

I wish I was as entousiast as you, but disappointment about everything that can be interpreted as led me very suspicious.

For exemple when I read there will be religions, I read a mix between:
-Will be there but nothing bad will be said about it.
-There will only be the religions which doesn't overreact much when something scratch them, and not the ones which tries to kills you or to put you into jail as soon as you say something against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom