What is your favorite Armor/outfit aesthetically from the Witcher 2 ?

+
What is your favorite Armor/outfit aesthetically from the Witcher 2 ?

My Favorite outfit was the Astrogarus' armor just based on it's looks.

I personally found the jackets to be more aesthetically pleasing than the actual armors.
I wish CDPR gives us the option of good Jackets with high stats which are able to compete with armors.
What was your favorite Armor or outfit ?

There's basically not a lot of different armors in TW2, most of them are just variations of each other, different colors and such. My favorite types were the ones that were similar to the Dragon Scale armor, with it being my favorite one.

All the ones that didn't have a hood. I love my rivian ponytail too much. But if we're picking favourites....well I suppose Ban Ard armour and the one posted by leopard.

only right answers Leather Jacket, Leather Armor and Armor of Ban Ard

all others are non canon for me because they look silly and rehashed.

These types of leather armors are pretty cool imo, I hope they will transfer them to TW3 too.

KingHochmeister said:
Raven Armor, Vran Armor and of course ... Oathbreaker armor ...

What he said. Loved that you could import armour and swords from Witcher 1 and their spitting likeness from the original!

the various soldier armors(kaedweni jacket, temerian jacket, etc) were the best, but still looked too ornate, eye catching and extravagant.

Quilted leather. Really nice piece also I love the feeling of used thing that this armor has(others are like totally new piece right from armor crafters). Sadly it is not very powerfull so had to throw it away when stronger enemies started to appear.

Top Bottom