What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

+
I want to know your special character, no spoiler please.
For me, Judy. She has impressed me, beautiful, sweet and strong. I have been moved and cried with her. Cd projekt has created more than just a game. it's magical, it's alive for many of us. I love Jackie, Viktor, Panam Palmer, but Judy is the most special to me in Night City. A good and loving girl who had to grow up in a city without mercy and respect.
Movies-TV-12_23_2020-11_13_06-AM-780x439.png

Judy and her story redefined many things that I held about beauty, love and affection. It is so well written and captivating that its the single most defining thing for me in Cyberpunk and nothing comes close to the weight and impact it made on me. And I know many feel same about Panam or River and Kerry and I am happy to see that is the case.

I have played so many games and killed so many bad guys and beasts in so many ways in what feels like endless hours and by far nothing was as impactful and definitive to me like Judy, her character and personality woven in with her backstory. Learning about her childhood has shown rare trust and openness to vulnerability for the sake of love. And so much love went into making her who she is. I wouldn't change anything about her, I desperately only wish for more time with her!

I feel humbled and honored to have met her and I'll forever be grateful to the lovely people that made her reality. She is the only true driving force for me in Night City. And a story so well told like hers, modest true and dignifying to the end has to me more value than the tale of any legend. Set in this dark meatgrinder of a mega city you will find her story and many others that flip your understanding of what Cyberpunk is, what you expected it to be, it takes you by surprise. And in this dark future where hedonism and sin is a badge of honor for most, you still find true beauty and selfless humility amongst all the chaos.
In terms of narrative themes, these extremes were only truly obvious to me because of Judy. But there is far more to say about her still but words wouldn't do it justice....

All of us should never stop to promote these values back at the developers for the characters we love. In hopes they will give us more time with them, what else could give us more joy in Cyberpunk really? No amount of blown off heads in any new ways would ever be as memorable.

"V" - female, due to amazing voicework

Judy is also great, Panam whenever she isn't complaining about Saul (so probably like 5 minutes then ... ^^)

And of course Fingers. Who cannot name Fingers as one of the most amazingly great characters in vidgame history!

Gotta say johnny im a big keanu reeves fan and i enjoyed the whole tyler durden arguing with the guy in your head dynamic also Panam's story arc was pretty good especially for a street kid or corpo

I want to know your special character, no spoiler please.
For me, Judy. She has impressed me, beautiful, sweet and strong. I have been moved and cried with her. Cd projekt has created more than just a game. it's magical, it's alive for many of us. I love Jackie, Viktor, Panam Palmer, but Judy is the most special to me in Night City. A good and loving girl who had to grow up in a city without mercy and respect.
View attachment 11122091
Judy may be one of my most favorite video game characters ever, I hope we can do more with her in future dlc.
Post automatically merged:

Judy and her story redefined many things that I held about beauty, love and affection. It is so well written and captivating that its the single most defining thing for me in Cyberpunk and nothing comes close to the weight and impact it made on me. And I know many feel same about Panam or River and Kerry and I am happy to see that is the case.

I have played so many games and killed so many bad guys and beasts in so many ways in what feels like endless hours and by far nothing was as impactful and definitive to me like Judy, her character and personality woven in with her backstory. Learning about her childhood has shown rare trust and openness to vulnerability for the sake of love. And so much love went into making her who she is. I wouldn't change anything about her, I desperately only wish for more time with her!

I feel humbled and honored to have met her and I'll forever be grateful to the lovely people that made her reality. She is the only true driving force for me in Night City. And a story so well told like hers, modest true and dignifying to the end has to me more value than the tale of any legend. Set in this dark meatgrinder of a mega city you will find her story and many others that flip your understanding of what Cyberpunk is, what you expected it to be, it takes you by surprise. And in this dark future where hedonism and sin is a badge of honor for most, you still find true beauty and selfless humility amongst all the chaos.
In terms of narrative themes, these extremes were only truly obvious to me because of Judy. But there is far more to say about her still but words wouldn't do it justice....

All of us should never stop to promote these values back at the developers for the characters we love. In hopes they will give us more time with them, what else could give us more joy in Cyberpunk really? No amount of blown off heads in any new ways would ever be as memorable.
Deep, also same I would like to an activity with her.

Top Bottom