What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

+
I want to know your special character, no spoiler please.
For me, Judy. She has impressed me, beautiful, sweet and strong. I have been moved and cried with her. Cd projekt has created more than just a game. it's magical, it's alive for many of us. I love Jackie, Viktor, Panam Palmer, but Judy is the most special to me in Night City. A good and loving girl who had to grow up in a city without mercy and respect.
Movies-TV-12_23_2020-11_13_06-AM-780x439.png

Regina Jones, Joss, Johny, Rogue, Dum Dum. I thought I wouldn't like Johny's character as much, but he's so well written that I started to like him with time we spend together.

Moxy3

Forum regular
I want to know your special character, no spoiler please.
For me, Judy. She has impressed me, beautiful, sweet and strong. I have been moved and cried with her. Cd projekt has created more than just a game. it's magical, it's alive for many of us. I love Jackie, Viktor, Panam Palmer, but Judy is the most special to me in Night City. A good and loving girl who had to grow up in a city without mercy and respect.
View attachment 11122100
You said its alive, so may i ask you why Judy decided to chill on that window for the entire game
while you are dying even after you romanced her? She probably forgot that you exist.
Well at least on my game, she left me alone even though i romanced her. Didnt care at all about me dying.

This world is everything but not alive.

[Added spoiler tags.]

Well. There are a lot of great characters.
Judy is a great character and a great person. Same goes for Panam. Misty is probably the nicest and the purest person in the entire NUSA. Johnny is a great character but a shitty person. Also Jackie and Brendan. But if I had to choose (and I did) I'd go with Judy.
Judy is naturaly beautiful, independent, strong, yet fragile and deeply wounded. She's not a typical "strong woman" as Panam, nor a "damsel in distress". She's also nothing in between, just her own, very interesting, not perfect character. Also, whoever voice overs her and do the motion capture, did ginormous job.
As for Johnny. He is a great charater, he has great lines, he's a dick and he knows it and won't apologise and won't try to change. He might try to limit the damage but he will stry to get his way, and fuck the odds. Which makes him a great, yet terrible person. And he is both a coprotagonist as well as an antagonist in the game. I enjoyed time with both, but enjoyed the time with Judy more (and still don't have enough) :)

Panam I think. I thought she would at first be at odds with your character constantly and would get on my nerves if there were a lot of missions from her. Well, I was wrong. It didn't take long for the ice to melt and she completely had your back and I ended up thinking how trustworthy she became.

Panam I think. I thought she would at first be at odds with your character constantly and would get on my nerves if there were a lot of missions from her. Well, I was wrong. It didn't take long for the ice to melt and she completely had your back and I ended up thinking how trustworthy she became.
I was not expecting the moment inside the vehicle. It is true that this character is winning you little by little, I did not like it at the beginning

you mean besides Jackie?
a good man hardened by night city. Very special, I still don't think so
Post automatically merged:

Nomad FemV is probably my favorite character so far.

Also very much like Judy, Goro, Johnny, Panam, Saul, Mitch, Cassidy, Delamain, Jackie, Mama Wells, Victor and Misty.
something very special for me is that the characters in the game don't always do what you expect or have a predictable ending. You come to feel them as real and it has affected me for better and for worse. I am excited about everything that is to come in night city

Judy because she is a lesbian like me and the fact that she knew her sexuality from a young age. And the fact that she knew her sexuality from a young age. I was not that lucky and discovered that I was a lesbian very late. Also her past was very shocking and her missions were great.
You must have felt a great emotion like me at the time of the lake.

You said its alive, so may i ask you why Judy decided to chill on that window for the entire game
while you are dying even after you romanced her? She probably forgot that you exist.
Well at least on my game, she left me alone even though i romanced her. Didnt care at all about me dying.

This world is everything but not alive.

[Added spoiler tags.]
We are very excited that cd projekt red does a deeper work because it will be worth it without a doubt

Last edited:
They are all well written, but I really liked Jackie, the Aldecaldo family as a whole, Ozob Bozo is crazy funny, Rogue and Takemura are both modern age warriors, Viktor and Misty are great...

They are all well written, but I really liked Jackie, the Aldecaldo family as a whole, Ozob Bozo is crazy funny, Rogue and Takemura are both modern age warriors, Viktor and Misty are great...
Ozob Bozo, I haven't met him yet. it must be a lot of fun listening. the work on the characters has been brutal

Nomad FemV is probably my favorite character so far.

Also very much like Judy, Goro, Johnny, Panam, Saul, Mitch, Cassidy, Delamain, Jackie, Mama Wells, Victor and Misty.

you like everything, even characters that are in the game for like 1min.

I like Judy very much. She tries to keep her idealistic views despite living in a city that is a hell on earth.
Yet she isn't naive - at the beginning she does not trust V and she assumes bad motives when being asked for the whereabouts of Evelyn.

Panam is great, too. Love her hot headed attitude and nevertheless she seems to be someone who you can count on.

Jackie - despite his very short appearance - seemed to be an interesting character as well.

to me the moment of panam in the mission of the vehicle kang tao, left me with my mouth open and you think ... fuck this girl does not need anyone

Top Bottom