What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

+
No one's going to mention Delamine? Jonnhy convinced me to unshackle a rogue AI in the city before I knew an AI war was part of the lore.

Lot of memorable characters for me, Panam for sure (she is my girl!) but I found the conversations with Clair to be really welll done and I enjoyed that whole race questline quite a bit...

I think ultimately theres several stand out characters for me, obviously v and johnny as they have both died and are both facing the final choice and there narrative on who lives and dies is quite interesting.

I would say the character who stands out the most in night city by the end is judy, simply because in the end shes seen the worst of night city and simply stays human .
Could have easily gone all miss adler on those who did the evils but maintained a level of decency hard to find in the city

and for plot jefferson peralez the man is a badass even johnny likes him and his my last hope to find away for the cure useing the tech to reverse the effect of the relic is impotent i want to take how they do it and fight them

The story rushes you through everyone so quickly that I can't remember enough of them. My answer is Judy because, of the few that I can remember, she's the one that I was hoping to romance from the start and was successful with.

My favorite character is...
cp2077ss2jpg.jpg

Takemura is great. There's a bit strange and funny vibe between him and V. He's definitely likable character. I'm a bit disappointed with Jackie. V spends with him too less time to know him a bit better.

Adam Smasher. Such a gentleman.
XD fuckable meat!!!! GREAT!!!
Post automatically merged:

cant decide
there are too many amazing characters
and they are great for vastly different reasons
I agree, they hit you on your emotions, it's not easy to choose
Post automatically merged:

My favorite character is...View attachment 11123891
How the hell have you climbed a lamppost? XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom