What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

+
<----- Hm... I wonder...

In all seriousness though, I don't think there is a single character in cyberpunk that you have actual conversations with that was written badly. Vik, Misty, Goro. Hell, I even liked Yoronobu and Saburo's writing, despite them being antagonists.

Adam Smasher was a bit boring. I think they could have a had a few scenes with him to build him up before...
He kills Rogue or Saul.

Jackie of course, he is a chill and positive in taking over the NC. We had good time of causing troubles for real. The rest of them looks having a depressed, negative vibe that I want to stay away from.

Man CD Projekt Red do know how to make their characters that it's hard to choose only one but I'll go with Judy.

I connected with her the most. She's sweet and independent yet deep down she's emotionally wounded. She's realistic and not naive that automatically makes her very relatable to me.

Er8r5onW4AQBC-v.jpg

Like do I need to say more? This looks says it all.

Panam and Jackie are close seconds.

Honorable mentions goes to Misty, Vic, Takemura, Rogue, Evelyn, Mitch, Mama Wells, Brendan and of course Johnny.

Last edited:
For me it has to be my V and Judy. FemV's Voice acting is just incredible, I feel every emotion she feels. I was totally blown away. Then there's Judy. Found her backstory to be very moving, and the romance between Judy and V felt so natural. Really was beautiful to see.

Honourable mentions: Takemura, River, Panam, Mitch, Rogue, Claire, Jackie and obviously Johnny

Think I liked Jackie the most and would have loved doing more missions with him. Also I really liked Dex as a character and decided I wanted to be as loyal to him as possible.... Damn you linear storyline!! :)
But I found him well acted and just overall interesting.
Vic was also very cool and a bit annoying that he sort of falls off during the story. Delamain, I also enjoyed talking to.

Judy was ok and Panam honestly annoyed me a bit to many times. Takimora was cool as well, and I ended up liking Silverhand as we started to agree on more things.

Rest of the characters didn't do much of an impression to be honest. But was well acted.

Hello everyone! Does anyone know the name of the actress who played Rogue? And where can I download wallpapers, screenshots, and arts with Rogue? (y)(y)

There's some Monk that you find in the game that let's you meditate with the VR device. It's important to be mindful.

As for characters, gosh its hard to pick just one, but it would be Judy.

But all the main characters were pretty good and even some side characters. I liked meeting all of Johnny's former band, River, Mr. and Mrs. Paralez, Jackie, Mama Welles, Panam, Misty, Vik, Claire, Alt Cunningham, Rogue, etc. too many to list. I was hoping Evelyn Parker would have more time, I broke down with happened to her.

"Dum Dum", as an example side character, was pretty funny encountering him later in the game, telling me he liked my FemV's 'minimal' chrome and V saying something back like 'I should get chrome like yours' (which was the point of my character) and he replied 'Nah, you'd look too gonk'. I don't know if he says something different depending on how much cybernetics you have or what.

I was surprised how many characters I liked, especially those overhyped ones I didn't expect to like (the three Js - Jacky, Judy, Johnny). Johnny was much better than I ever expected and I personally enjoyed Keanu's acting and think he was an ideal choice, quite the contrary to what I thought about him before playing the game.
The one thing I didn't like about Judy is perfectly visible in post #1: The artificial spotlight they put on her face! :D Otherwise, super sweet.

But love at first sight and overall most iconic support actress goes to Misty, our obvious Blade Runner reference. She's just perfect. :love:

fem v ............. maybye panam .. ( keanu did a good job ) but johnny just annoyed me glad i ended the game quickly yes i threw the pills away on the first ending..

As I progressed the game I'd say Johnny. Went from being a total d*ck to a respectful partner.

Would have probably been Jackie if he didn't die early in the game.

Top Bottom