What is your favorite moment in Cyberpunk2077?[SPOILERS]

+
In cp2077 I found so much interesting conversations, much funny moments, some dramatic, some sweet moments and much more...

So I was thinking what is your favorite part of the game or simply just one moment or dialog?

For example if I would have to chose one it would definitely be The Star ending, last cutscene with Panam on the tank.

"WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOMENT IN CYBERPUNK2077?"

When I start a new playthrough, the Nomad storyline from the beginning again, and start customizing my V. Don't know why but, I love playing the first part of the Nomad storyline. Found it best fitting with my female V.

So far, details like this:
During the quest "Down on the Street" I had to sit on a barrier (in order to wait for Goro),
which reminded me to help Barry, the neighbour.
edit: It could just be coincidence, the more I think about it. :D

Last edited:
The Heist mission. I played CP back when it came out and have a healthy concern for the Boys In Black. Being that deep in the shit was a massive adrenaline kick.

Too many, but one specific moment that I still keep thinking of is when in one of the endings,
Alt took down a satellite and the view was spectacular, I was literally in awe while seeing it for the first time. It lasted like five seconds, but it was so unexpected and beautiful.

"WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOMENT IN CYBERPUNK2077?"

When I start a new playthrough, the Nomad storyline from the beginning again, and start customizing my V. Don't know why but, I love playing the first part of the Nomad storyline. Found it best fitting with my female V.

I have problems ropleplaying other paths because I love the nomad origin. For me, it's the best.

I have problems ropleplaying other paths because I love the nomad origin. For me, it's the best.
Indeed, I tried the Street Kid, but Nomad just seems to fit, Night City is new and overwhelming, like it should be.

My favourite moment? Many too many, some have been mentioned, 1st time you meet Judy and Panam without realising just how important they will become. Pyramid Song, The end of Queen of the highway, the Aldecadoes jacket ceremony, the scene with Judy and a female V if you phoned her and went with the Star ending, too many to count !!

My favourite moment. Ooh my. That is actually difficult.
I suppose my top 3 would be this:

1) The Star Ending (revised headcannon), for obvious reasons,
but subtract the 6 months doomsday scenario
2) The Nomad intro where you've got some freedom to roam a part of the Badlands and have some fun there.
3) Pyramid Song 'date'

Other honourable mentions:
* Any random "being outside of the city but show the city as backdrop, with a V staring in its general direction, in contemplation or reminiscence"
* Riding the Basilisk
* Aldecaldos campfire moments
You becoming an Aldecaldos, specifically that moment where you get the jacket

The Pick-Up and you help Meredith by giving the Maelstrom-gang the infected shard, and decides, "Nah, not going stealth".

The Heroes mission. First, going into Jackie's garage with Misty, seeing all of Jackie's stuff and hearing Misty reminisce about her and Jackie's past. Seeing the manadala as well and Mistys reaction to it after she told Jackie to get one, made me love Jackie's character more.
Then you get to the ofrenda itself, i'm not ashamed to say I cried during it. I've been many funerals in my life, too many, and that scene when your there hearing Mama Welles talk and then Vik and then you get the opportunity to say your goodbye to a true friend.
It was simultaneously the hardest to get through and my most favourite.

Top Bottom