What is your favorite moment in Cyberpunk2077?[SPOILERS]

+
Ugh ... it is impossible to choose just one.
From totally hilarious moments (Takemura mistaken with Hideshi Hino) to other dramatic ones ...
I check my screenshots and see this:

photomode_26012021_203445.jpg

Rogue... Her gaze seemingly pointing to the city, but staring into nothingness ...
Somehow I knew she knew she was going to die ...

PS: Thanks to your post I just realized why I like this game so much despite its flaws ... it has so many memorable moments

One of my favorite moments is specific to male V. The conversation when he picks up Skippy is so entertaining, especially the dumbfounded laugh when it starts singing.

But my favorite moments regardless of V: "I'm always never not nice!"; The first conversation with Vik; Fighting naked out of the Scav apartment in Sweet Dream (despite me hating how to get to that point); Johnny's joy at the end of Killing In The Name.

Too many moments, I was going to type the death of Jackie in the car get away ride, I was thinking about how that was one of the few times a game has really pulled my strings.

Half-Life: Alyx Ending that FINNALY gave me closure on the GOD DAM HL series was THE most extreme, but then that had over 10 years build up on a DEV Hell emotional roller coaster having me sincerely believing I would be dead before I got it...

Anyway this is the CP 2077 moment that effected me the most:

I first saw this on YouTube as I was not interested in abandoning current character so did not plan to play alternate endings. But after seeing this I got me a save game and play thru only the ending of the game to experience it first hand. I am not regretting I picked a diffident ending but I am pleased I did experience this ending because this expressed such a real life moment that elevated the game even more to Art.

Last edited:
Oh yes, the end screen holocalls :)
that one with Judy in tears... It's just not possible for me to see that another time :D

Yet another person in Judy's life that killed Themself!

And both in part because of their inability to come to terms with the invasive BRAIN technology.
I would not be surprised if Judy renounces her talents and joins an anti tech monastery soon.
:(

Last edited:
I could pick many moments for each emotion I experienced through the game: sadness, shock, hope, excitement, tension, wholesomeness, etc. but I'll go with the joyful laughs this time: The whole Swedenborg questline gave me the biggest laughs while playing this game. The dialogue with Johnny is just hilarious and the quest outcome may seem underwhelming for some people but for me it was a top quality quest with the best rewards I could've imagined (great times with bursting laughs).

There were many favorite moments, but the one that comes to mind that was a favorite and relief was finally finishing up with Panam. Many love Panam, I am not one of them.

Now that I said that, I have to say that the voice actor for Panam was awesome. She was amazing, she did her voice acting so well giving Panam that personality, it made me hate Panam. Does that make any sense? :shrug:

I'm definitely a Panam homer- made a few videos on her that have made it here already. However, One of my favorite moments is between Johnny and Steve (kid he takes under his wing) It was a quote by Steve (paraphrasing). "When my grandpa died, I missed him a lot, but now I only miss him sometimes."

I dont know why, but that gets me every time.

Top Bottom