what is your game playing ritual?

+
Come home from work.Talk to the kids and cuddles.Moan and b*tch with the Wife about crap.Eat tea with the kids.Wait 30 minutes - go for 15 minute intensive workout.Send kids to bath.Ensure kids are dry and put sleeping clothes on.Send kids to bed and cuddle them.See what crap is on the news - more recession rubbish.Sort and read mail. Sort and read e-mail.Prepare Glenfiddich and snack.Check for any Nvidia or game patches.Read hints for what I am about to play.Play.

RedDragon1313 said:
:) candle ------ cinnamon an apple pie smell for me this time of year ;D
Hear Hear!Wharekura - Gosh… I presume you are sleeping on the keyboard 5 minutes after turning on the computer

Seems you don't have Scotish friends? I used to know a few who lived near Glasgow, one of them worked in a scotch brewery. I will never forget their invitation for New Year in Scotland :dead: It was one of these "one drink too many" experiences. Hence: no alcohol at all when I play a pc / video game, esp. The Witcher

PetraSilie said:
Bier is the worst alcohol I've ever tasted. If I want to spoil my TW game ritual I drink beer :dead:
I've never even tasted beer -- it smells so bad that I can't get it past my nose and into my mouth. I figure that's just as well. :D

ladies! that's just blasphemy! ;D ... i fear you have only been exposed to very poor beer if that is your opinion ... *sigh*

Thank You, miss. I recently discovered scotch, but not that brand. There's a good beer somewhere?I don't drink beer at all, but I know many who do. I use the scotch on my weekends off from parenting, and then, only a little and not while gaming.added:Wharekura: That sounds really nice. Your single malt sounds like it deserves a try. And I learned something today... thanks!

gamewidow said:
@etainne Glenfiddich is a decent scotch ... but there are plenty that are better :peace:
It is one of the few single malt scotch that I can afford :)
gamewidow said:
Wharekura - Gosh… I presume you are sleeping on the keyboard 5 minutes after turning on the computer
There is a saying in a movie "I'll get all the sleep I need when I am dead" :-XRaising kids as all parents out there know, makes quality time mean exactly that - quality time.Playing The Witcher with a scotch I can just afford and the kids finally gone to bed has a certain element of bliss for me :D

gamewidow said:
ladies! that's just blasphemy! ;D ... i fear you have only been exposed to very poor beer if that is your opinion ... *sigh*
For me all kind of beer taste the same: bad :whatthe:
gamewidow said:
Raising kids as all parents out there know, makes quality time mean exactly that - quality time.
I don't have children but a friend of mine has a 10 year old boy. So I understand what you mean :wave:

Top Bottom