What is your mod wishlist?

+

Guest 4519094

Edit: I can't find the line you mentioned. Will you be so kind to copy/paste it here please?

line 17 in freefly.lua
Code:
Game.SetTimeDilation(0.0001)
that should do the trick

Not a mod, but a visual world editor would be great. I want to make house mods, spruce up night city, and make a few new quest locations.
check out this thread, they're doing good work.

line 17 in freefly.lua
Code:
Game.SetTimeDilation(0.0001)
that should do the trick

check out this thread, they're doing good work.

Thank you for the line. Will try it out later.

I'm only interested in new story/companion/questlines mods, specifically those that are lore friendly and don't require a fuckton of other mods installed. I'm aware these are the hardest to make and consequently very rare.

Some kind of back alley boxing/dueling mod could be a cool repeatable thing? Maybe have a rematch against Razor, small random chance in having to box against Smasher, slightly reskin cyberpsychos for more difficult boxing opponents?

Some kind of badlands rally repeatable stuff would be nice too, motocross races?

I've only installed mods on Oblivion, Skyrim and Mount & Blade Warband where we have pretty idiot-proof tools, so I can't comment on how doable my propositions actually are.

Was hoping a modder or 2 would have offered up these NPC's body as a replacement for V's by now but...

20210228201421_1.jpg

Wish there was a body slider.

Traffic Police lol, somewhere as advanced as Night City you would expect the old bill to be all over people for dangerous driving. Going the wrong way up one way roads etc, not just mowing people over and sending a kill unit, fines and cops ramming you off the road and nicking you - resulting in a heftier fine or something - would be an extra dynamic to driving haha... you would feel more cheeky 'getting away with it' when you got out of a police chase....

I love driving and spent hours just roaming in GTA V so having begun to explore the road system in CP I am amazed at just how big it is, taking the time to slow my roll and learn the routes, shortcuts etc is gonna make the quest mod's gang warfare even more fun, so somethign to extend the driving side of the game would be spot on imho!

Last edited:
Interactive map app similar to how the Pip Boy app had realtime map telemetry, with the map and road system being so awesome in CP77 that would be pretty cool...

After completing the main story I'll add that I'd like someone with decent writing chops to take advantage of the text system and have the four romances take more of an active interest in V's health and main quest progress. No voiced lines needed and it would help one of the major issues with them (River and Kerry especially) which is that they seem oblivious at best and self-obsessed and uncaring at worst. Also maybe you could invite them over by text for some cuddle scenes on the couch or something.

And holy funk let me clean up V's filthy apartment. Food cartons, empty boxes, trashbags? I would never.

Rip off Saints Row character creator :p

Change hud color. Enough with everything being red. I want green.

A mod that addresses the glaring errors in the games traffic behavior.

I was really hoping with the release of 1.2 update, CDPR would have at least attempted to address the utter failure of a working traffic system the game currently has, but apparently they're only concerned with the handling of the vehicles and not the A.I. of the drivers and pedestrians.

Major issues...
--- NPC drivers and pedestrians still stop in the middle of the road for no reason.
--- NPC's are never seen driving motorcycles outside of scripted events.
--- You fire a weapon and half of the NPC's cower in place indefinitely rather than try to escape.
--- You can shoot a NPC's car out from under them and they won't try to get away.
--- The smaller kaukaz zeya cabover truck is still only ever seen driving as the basic flatbed version, even though there are four other driveable models (barrels, container, freight, & full) in the game.
--- When you see 6 of the same vehicle in a row, immersion isn't just broken, it's shattered.

A mod that lets you equip two sets of clothes. One for visuals and one for stats. I don't want to wear mismatching, hideous clothes just because the stats are better.
Also, more homes! Some of the best Skyrim mods I ever had were the homes that looked amazing. Some had amazing depth even when made to be lore fitting.
On top of that, you just know what ever unofficial patch modders release is going to blow all of CDPRs patches out of the water. It's going to take years for CDPR to move the game into a satisfying state that can compare to what was promised. Modders are going to have it done in months,

something like bodyslide and outfit studio ,( I don't know if I'm allowed to name the games these were made for)

I would like to start the game without the story mode activated so all city's are available from the start .
So if you play as a city kid after you meet Jacky and you are introduced to his family the next mission does not start automatically so V can explore all city's and do whatever then start story mode when ready.

Something that was swirling around since the beginning. Custom radio station that you can use to play your own music in game. None of the in game stations really interest me.

for 3000 eddies the 2nd female joy toy should be physically more exotic and shouldn't keep any of her clothes on when you hire her

enable joy toy "ordering" from the machine in your room like the early commercials

clubs like Gomora and Buxom Bettys to have some other things to do i.e. diversions

expand weapon crafting, muzzle breaks, change caliber, increase magazine size

vehicle customization and fix handling and FPV

more character customization options at rippers anytime ya got the eddies i.e. body types and sliders for male and female, all hair styles for either gender

police actually drive to the crime and will pursue if you try to leave the scene creating car chases / mobile shoot outs ....shooting from a moving car while you drive

better npcs AI driving walking fear anger

Top Bottom