What is your most antecipated game at E3?

+

What is your most antecipated game at E3?

• The Witcher 3:Wild Hunt with Geralt of Rivia, a witcher

Votes: 41 87.2%
  • Fallout 4

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Dragon Age:Inquisition

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Assassin's Creed Unity

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Dishonored 2

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Far Cry 4

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Mass Effect 4

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Others

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
If anyone has an idea to add in the poll just say
remember I can only add more 2 options

Last edited:
Project Beast

I'd like to see more of that

Witcher 3 will blow everything out of the water

TW3, obviously
Far Cry 4
Dishonored 2

Less anticipated, but still, I have some interest in them:
DAI
AC Unity

I don't care about the rest, but, I guess, some games may surprise me.

TW3, duh
(Cyberpunk 2077)
Armikrog
Next Car Game (?)
Mirror's Edge 2
No Man's Sky
AC: Unity

Dragon Age: Inquisition (although I haven't played the previous ones)
The Sims 4 (lulz)
I'm just curious about these last two, I probably won't play neither of them.

Last edited:
Anything NEW.
A new game with a new interesting setting, new gameplay, new mechanics, new characters... Not a sequel, a prequel or whatever.
And not something old branded with a new name and a new engine (cf. Watch_Dogs).
Real "new gen" stuff, if possible. I can't see anything worthwhile between last gen and this one.

Right now, I'm curious about Cyberpunk and No man's sky.

I´d add The Order: 1886 and Arkham Knight to the list.

EDIT: Actually, seeing the latest posts in the General Videogame Thread, scratch The Order: 1886, lol. I would still add Arkham Knight, though.

Last edited:
Too much going on to be particularly excited about video games lately, but I suppose TW3 and just maybe, Batman Arkham Knight. No idea if these will show at E3 but I'm mostly looking forward to Wasteland 2, Pillars of Eternity and Tides of Numenera.

Last edited:
The Witcher 3 - D'uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Been playing Bioware games for years and DA:I just keeps looking better and better. I really want them to hit it out from the park.

new Uncharted game - Don't play them, but I do enjoy watching them.

And whatever new RPGs that will be present - apparently the makers of Killzone are making one. Just hoping to Ghad, it's not an MMO. Besides that, not much else. I don't play shooters anymore, unless something in the veins of the first Bioshock shows up.

Project Beast

I'd like to see more of that

Witcher 3 will blow everything out of the water

Holy shit. How could I have forgotten about Project Beast! Yes, if there's gonna be anything regarding Beast at E3 then I'll be one happy bunny. I won't be as happy if they do indeed announce it as an exclusive for the PS4. Ugh fuck. I might just buy it but I don't know.

In any case, I voted for the Witcher 3 in the polls. I'm kinda looking forward to the other games as well but right now I'm just really excited for Beast and the fact that Miyazaki is the president of FromSoft. It's all I've got on my mind nowadays.

Also, Battlefield Hardline looks interesting. The modern fps genre needs some new life blown into it. A Battlefield game with cops and robbers as its main theme? Yes please. I loved playing cops and robbers as a kid, hopefully whatever team is responsible for Hardline manages to capture the thrill and excitement of one my favourite childhood pasttimes.

Also, shoutout to Cyberpunk 2077. I hope we get to see something but for some reason, I seriously doubt they'll show anything whatsoever.

It would be nice to see a trailer of Far Cry 4.

Along with a couple of other games.

All in all, I'm looking forward to E3.

Anything NEW.
A new game with a new interesting setting, new gameplay, new mechanics, new characters... Not a sequel, a prequel or whatever.
And not something old branded with a new name and a new engine (cf. Watch_Dogs).
Real "new gen" stuff, if possible. I can't see anything worthwhile between last gen and this one.

Right now, I'm curious about Cyberpunk and No man's sky.

Yeah I'll second this. A brand new game, fresh IP, in the hands of passionate, competent and an ambitious team would be very much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking AAA games, it's just TW3 and CP for me. Maybe the GOT game from telltale. Indie games never fail to surprise though.

to name a few: TW3, DAI, Beyond good & evil 2, the Order, FFXV, Uncharted, and a few for the wishlist: Warcraft 4, Star Wars KOTOR3

to name a few: TW3, DAI, Beyond good & evil 2, the Order, FFXV, Uncharted, and a few for the wishlist: Warcraft 4, Star Wars KOTOR3

My oh my. A KotOR 3 announcement would've blown my mind away. Warcraft 4 however, mhm, not so much. As much as I love Warcraft 3 and its awesomesauce expansion pack, Blizzard has degenerated a lot in recent years. Going from a proud video game developer to a money grubbing monolith. It's substituted good game design for sound business decisions. Look no further than Diablo 3 and Warcraft for evidence. Games made to milk players dry. It's a shame. If Blizzard weren't assholes, then yeah a Warcraft 4 would be incredible.

Nonetheless, it's one hell of a wishlist and it's a shame we probably will never see any of those games. Ever.

Diablo 3 is debatable, now that we have Reaper of Souls and whatever you think WoW is currently the best MMO out there and gets better every expansion. Starcraft 2 is also the only competitive strategy game out there. Their games have awesome music, awesome art direction (even if D3 is a bit unfitting) great lore. There's still a lot to love about blizzard.

Compare this

http://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/entry_photo_images/9285039/Shadowmoon_Valley_006.jpg

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/april/warlords-of-draenor-frostfire0030-full.jpg?v1

with this

http://wowshots.webphotodump.com/pictures/original/p559_pic.jpg

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...nn_forest___waterfall_by_sirleo09-d5few3g.jpg

Big difference. If they didn't care they wouldn't make all these efforts

Top Bottom