What kind of RPG elements will this game have?

+
Heck no! *unbuckles and ejects* I love romance subplots in stories including videogames but it's good to have the heads up so I can make sure to avoid any flirtation or anything that might lead to "romance" scenes like the plague :ROFLMAO:

For someone completely dense to flirting like myself, it would be great if there was a heads-up in the HUD or the digital analyzer; like, "Flirt alert".
Seeing as how I want to associate my character with myself, dying is one thing... But taking a sip of alcohol, chatting with someone who I think is REALLY desperate to hire me for a job, then a scene cut to waking up in a bed with TWENTY MALES is a whole other kind of misfortune that I don't want to contemplate, let alone...
Post automatically merged:

For someone completely dense to flirting like myself, it would be great if there was a heads-up in the HUD or the digital analyzer; like, "Flirt alert".
Seeing as how I want to associate my character with myself, dying is one thing... But taking a sip of alcohol, chatting with someone who I think is REALLY desperate to hire me for a job, then a scene cut to waking up in a bed with TWENTY MALES is a whole other kind of misfortune that I don't want to contemplate, let alone...

An asexual relationship option would be cool, too.

Top Bottom