What level were you when you entered Skellige?

+
What level were you when you entered Skellige?

Title explains. What level were you when you first entered Skellige?

I'm level 19 and still have several contracts and side quests to do, plus a lot of the map is yet to be explored. So I'm going to guess i'll be level 20 when I begin my journey in Skellige. What about everyone else?

I was level 17, and the main quests there buffed my up to level 20 in less than an hour. You should hurry if you don't wanna overlevel.

21, IIRC, overleveled as hell for main story, but I have been able to go anywhere without fear (except that infamous archgriffin nest, tough fucker :D)

I was level 22 when I went to Skellige, I just couldn't justify leaving the business I had behind any sooner than that. This did mean I outleveled several of the quests, but I never let that bother me much, as I play the game primarily for the story and don't worry much about the challenge anyway.

I went there at level 11 just to do a specific quest and nothing else. I then went back to Novigrad to carry on with the story there.

I was level 20 when I first went there, but after finding out that there's several quests at around level 11 I may travel there way sooner in future playthrus.

At or about 20, like most folks, apparently, but it's really not that big of a deal. You can go there whenever you want.

After your first journey to Skellige, fast travel points open up and you can travel back and forth between Skellige and the continent freely. The only difference is an additional load screen. Unless you take a super-organized area by area approach to clearing the map, you'll eventually end up with a laundry list of quests in both places anyway.

Plus, like @aozgolo said, there's lower level quests on Skellige anyway.

17 here. I'm 22 now and just discovered a level 12 quest on Skellige. I'd say that around level 14 to 19 is an ideal time to sail over.

Top Bottom