What makes you angry?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you angry?

As the topic says, what makes you angry or frustrated in life?

What makes me angry is when I am talking in a group, and suddenly someone interupts me and starts talking about something completely different. This annoys me to the depths of hell.

Queenslayer said:

What makes me angry is when I am talking in a group, and suddenly someone interupts me and starts talking about something completely different. This annoys me to the depths of hell.

Those who has a very light skin and with who is hard to have civilated conversation facing more than one or two points of view. I mean, those who answers so quicly believing that one idea or act is enough to label one people and doesn't care about why of it.

usually, we, almost people feel, angry by seeing, often unconciously, his /her own defects in another persone.

Feeling ignored or having to run after friends. I hate the feeling, when I care more about somebody than they do about me.

I'm a very hard person to anger. That said, I'm very easily irritated. Walking slowly in front of me, not getting to the point, being too loud, touching me if we're not very close, people being late...etc irritate me to no end.

Nothing grinds my gears more than someone taking off my headphones in order to get my attention especially if I'm ignoring them on purpose.

Nothing.

People you dined with, showed them hospitality, showered them with love and care, friendship and compassion, even going so far as to share your innermost secrets and most personal moments with (seeking friendly advice or needing conversation), turning on you, taking advantage of that, treating you like an idiot for being nice to them unconditionally, betraying your trust and spreading sit about you and yours to others, or actively seeking to harm you, destroying other relationships you might have with other people. For me, that is the worst.

Or girls cheating on you, lying to you, deceiving you, even if they were everything for you and you treated them like princesses.

Dishonesty, lies, theatrical acts in everyday life's aspects (however trivial or insignificant they might be or seem to be), cowardice, deception, malice, treachery... Modern society's anti-values and trade coin make me sick to death and angry to berserk. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, the British say. Then my strength should be well over 9.000 (between serious and joking)...

Queenslayer said:

That can't always happen right? Everyone could experience such things, maybe after a while you won't be so angry about it anymore.

double threads make me angry...

JK, but seriosly why double thread? anyway, am an easy going person, its hard to make me angry, am very optimistic and open minded, one thing that do pisses me off is when somebody tries to rip me off, or just lies on my face believing am an idiot of some kind....

mariobros777 said:
People you dined with, showed them hospitality, showered them with love and care, friendship and compassion, even going so far as to share your innermost secrets and most personal moments with (seeking friendly advice or needing conversation), turning on you, taking advantage of that, treating you like an idiot for being nice to them unconditionally, betraying your trust and spreading sit about you and yours to others, or actively seeking to harm you, destroying other relationships you might have with other people. For me, that is the worst.

Or girls cheating on you, lying to you, deceiving you, even if they were everything for you and you treated them like princesses.

Dishonesty, lies, theatrical acts in everyday life's aspects (however trivial or insignificant they might be or seem to be), cowardice, deception, malice, treachery... Modern society's anti-values and trade coin make me sick to death and angry to berserk. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, the British say. Then my strength should be well over 9.000 (between serious and joking)...

Amen and I agree.

Users who complain about double thread in the thread instead of reporting it >:[

The forum hiccups like that sometimes, either hit report or wait a few minutes for one of the mods to take care of it.

Guest 2091327

Speaking of headphones, it annoys me to no end that there is ALWAYS somebody on a mighty long bus journey who couldn't give more of a toss about those around them, and play music as loud as technically possible. I've taken a lot of 10-hour bus rides over the last year or so, and this ALWAYS happens. IS there a new law I'm not aware of, that states you SHALL NOT care about others around you, you are the only person in the world, and you WILL do whatever the fuck you want, no matter what others may think?

Being more general, it saddens me greatly that it's a ME society now instead of a WE society :(

Little in this world annoys me as much as ads. And the shit is absolutely EVERYWHERE.

injustice and bad intentions make me angry.

Im a very and kind and sweet person, so when somebody wants to hurt me or insult me etc im like "you want to do this to me? who posses no threat or has any grudge against you? fine, its on motherfucker"

and then i just want to torture and murder the guy/girl lol

Pangaea said:
Speaking of headphones, it annoys me to no end that there is ALWAYS somebody on a mighty long bus journey who couldn't give more of a toss about those around them, and play music as loud as technically possible. I've taken a lot of 10-hour bus rides over the last year or so, and this ALWAYS happens. IS there a new law I'm not aware of, that states you SHALL NOT care about others around you, you are the only person in the world, and you WILL do whatever the fuck you want, no matter what others may think?

Being more general, it saddens me greatly that it's a ME society now instead of a WE society :(/>

Little in this world annoys me as much as ads. And the shit is absolutely EVERYWHERE.

i hate that too, and in Argentina young people listen to partularly annoying crap music extremely loud, but FINALLY we have a new law that forbids that, sometimes its not obeyed of course but it defenitely helped.

Other than small trivial stuff, there are two things that frustrates me in life.

1) Stupidity / Willful delusion

2) Taking a dump and getting water splashed in your ass.

@Deithwen Well it's not like I start yelling or something, but it is very annoying when it happens and rude.

Chewin3 said:
2) Taking a dump and getting water splashed in your ass.

Bahahah! You are not the only one.

1. People who just wait for their turn to speak instead of listening to you.

2. People not giving a flying fuck about others and others' needs.

3. People without a moral or any other sort of backbone, doing and saying things that other's want them to do or say.

4. People with intrusive, aggresive type of behaviour that doesn't leave much space for dialogue and other people's opinions & thoughts.

Damn, every point starts with "people". Hmm...

Guest 2091327

Hahahha, that is excellent. :D Can't say I am annoyed by that, but it does happen once in a blue moon.

Another contender.

Politicians.

Yeah, that general. They're all leeches who live off telling lies and then lying about the lies, and with very few exceptions they anger me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom