What makes you angry?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avydia1 said:
/> /> /> Why witcher forum should be the right place for this topic ??

Anything that can be discussed decently and in order (and some things that can't) is on topic in Community.

Well, people very incoherent and who changes their mind too often and who thinks that it's normal.. it's not easy to make me angry btw, also usually I got angry when someone hurts someone else without a reason (in particular if the hurted person is a friend of mine)

SquallDLeonhart said:
Well, people very incoherent and who changes their mind too often and who thinks that it's normal.. it's not easy to make me angry btw, also usually I got angry when someone hurts someone else without a reason (in particular if the hurted person is a friend of mine)

Hi, Latin Geralt :p/>

Wichat said:
Hi, Latin Geralt
/>

Hi hi, witcheress Wichat :p

I just had an epiphany right now on lunch. My life(not much of one but still) I've realised has become like the book 1984. And for anyone who has played Borderlands 2, well I feel like a goliath who just got his helmet knocked off.

This.

This shit makes me angry.

2013, and this is how some parts of the world look. I'm so fortunate I live in Sweden. I appreciate my family every day. I'm so grateful they're healthy and well, that we eat delicious food everyday, that we live in a cosy apartment and that we can go to school to pursue our interests. I don't even know what to say.

Mixed emotions going on here. I'm angry at how fucked up this world is but at the same time I'm so fuckin' happy that I'm not in the shitty part of the earth.

Video game frustration/rage is what gets me going from zero to ape shit in no time. I've broken keyboards,mice,gamepads, a gameboy,a drawer and busted a hole in the wall because of this.

And I'm generally a very passive dude for the most part.

Ignorant assholes, i cant stand them.

I can stand ignorant people if they are not assholes and i can stand assholes if they are not ignorant but if you are ignorant and an asshole holy shit do i hate your guts.

Csszr said:
Older people who think you're less competent just because you're younger than them.

I'm not disagreeing with that one, but to add to it
Younger people who think you can't possibly know anything about computers because you're older than them.

Very little makes me angry these days, but that one does, especially when it's in the form of a newspaper/magazine article. (Ooooh, look, my father has worked out how to use an iPod, isn't he the clever one?)

And the other one that does still get to me is people who think their time is more valuable than mine - people who show up late for meetings, queue-jumpers, anyone in a service role who stops to take a phone call that isn't directly related to the person they're serving.

I totally agree with you on that DragonBird. Granted I say mine as it directly relates to me. And I don't know your age, but as an example, I look toward Sensei Guy N'Wah. He knows techy stuff and I always see him helping out those who ask on here. Hell I barely consider myself above average computer literate, as I have a friend help me out with a lot of stuff I can't figure out.

The main thing it comes down to on the two is there are tons of pieces of crap my age who don't, won't, or can't do anything their needed to and older people see that and just expect the worst if they get someone younger in charge of them or something similar. And then you have so many older people who don't attempt to learn or just say ah screw it and younger people see a few of them like that and assume that of all older folks.

Social justice crusaders. Political correctness. I know that should be a noble effort, but what it's devolved into, a bunch of spoiled brats bitching about petty non-issues. I can't stand it.

Guest 2091327

FoggyFishburne said:
This.

This shit makes me angry.

2013, and this is how some parts of the world look. I'm so fortunate I live in Sweden. I appreciate my family every day. I'm so grateful they're healthy and well, that we eat delicious food everyday, that we live in a cosy apartment and that we can go to school to pursue our interests. I don't even know what to say.

Mixed emotions going on here. I'm angry at how fucked up this world is but at the same time I'm so fuckin' happy that I'm not in the shitty part of the earth.

Couldn't agree more. The state of the world and how little most care about it drives me mad. There is so much suffering out there that could be fairly easily solved, but the ones with the power and money to do so couldn't care less. Well, usually they are the reason such shit exist in the first place, which is an even bigger reason to be angry.

Hmm, reading this thread I realized that I must be much more easy-going than I ever thought. Pretty much nothing external and nobody external angers me.

The only one who does it myself. I am too susceptible to my moods don't get things done when I'm sad, and for that I blame myself. I have trouble communicating with people sometimes, for that I blame myself, to communicate in some complex situations requires more experience with communication than I've got. I tend to be tardy and of course for that I blame myself. Etc.

Probably I do hate some things in life, but it's not like I hate them, I'm just scared of them. Two: dentists, because I have low tolerance for pain, so sometimes their painkilling stuff doesn't really work on me; low wages in my city, because there's a cause for serious worry if I can support my own self (for now parents help me financially, even though I've got a job).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom