What makes you angry?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, sorry to interrupt such a deep discussion (I love when we get into cosmology and evolution of life and universe), yet it's

So.... :p

Back to topic? Okay. Interesting discussions being interrupted because they’re off topic is something that makes me angry :p But alright, this’ll be my last response before I take it to PMs.

Volsung said:
It is no small feat to simply "survive an ice age".
That’s my point. I’m saying that even without our modern technology we managed to survive that so doing it now should be infinitely easier.

Volsung said:
The video was obviously put in there to show how incredibly insignificant we are compared to the vastness of space.
This is another thing that I never understood. Why do you people feel insignificant because of that? Do you equal size with importance? The bigger the more meaningful? If the universe consisted only of our own galaxy, would that make us more precious? I don’t get that line of thought. Why would spacial extent make things more or less significant?

I get angry when I find out people have been slandering me behind my back, especially people who are supposed to be my friends.Mr Fisher said anger can be expressed assertively, aggressively or in a passive-aggressive way. It rises within us when our need to be valued, respected and appreciated is threatened, he added.‘Another reason we get angry is because of the expectations we have,’ he said. ‘I have these assumptions that I make about how you should behave or what you should say or what you should do or how you should treat me.’He divides those who are angry into ‘imploders’, who bottle up their anger inside until it eventually boils over, and ‘exploders’, who blow up immediately but return to normal after a five-minute rant.

RSIK4 said:
I get angry when I find out people have been slandering me behind my back, especially people who are supposed to be my friends.
Let me guess, you do this yourself nevertheless :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom