What might you expect in the next cyberpunk trailer/gameplay

+

What questions do you want answered in the next demo/trailer? Two only.

• Gun play mechanics

• Death and save states

• Vechicles and customization

• Romance and sex

• Police and crime system

• Public transport

• Buying apartments/property

• Different classes in cyberpunk (netrunner, fixer etc.)

• Night city districts

• Implants and body modifications

Results are only viewable after voting.
Around three months ago, CDproject Red released the cyberpunk 2077 48 minute gameplay reveal. To all of us (hopefully all of us) it gave us pure excitement and enjoyment, knowing that CD is progressing further and further into the game. It also gave us an impression and aura of what the world of cyberpunk 2077 looks and feels like. While the 48 minute demo shows us a good proportion of 2077, it obviously can't show us all of it. Whats the fun in knowing everything about a game before playing it?

However, I do feel the next trailer should shine some light into the major questions the community has for 2077. How does crime work? Romance in 2077? How does public transportation work? Car customization? Death and reloading saves? etc. etc. We obviously can't tell exactly when CD will release another 2077 demo, but it is nice to speculate on what we all want in the next trailer/demo. What do you mostly want to see answered in the next trailer? The poll only allows 2 answers per person, since everyone might choose all of the options.

I am curious about death and save states. I would like to be able to save when i wanted not having to go back to the apartment or something like that . All though it`s not an option i would love to hear about possible companions too.

My main concern are the RPG mechanics, I fear to see unimmersive stuff.

Anyway, I guess we'll see the next trailer at E3 in June. :(

Hope it's not like the RDR2 save states where when you load a save it puts you in a random location.

Guest 4211861

Hope it's not like the RDR2 save states where when you load a save it puts you in a random location.

I don't think CP2077 will have much in common with the blatant cash grab known as RDR2.

But honestly I don't even really want to watch any more footage until game reviews.

Would like some guns pics though.

EDIT: Public transport? Is Night City going eco friendly and ditching cars? :):D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think we'll see a gunplay focus, unless it is drastically changed, though it will probably make an appearance in any short trailer. Given community concerns I think they'll want to show implementation of stats, classes, etc. as well as more passive implants and cyberware, rather than flashy stuff like the mantis blades.

the next trailer will obviously be a story trailer, we will find out more about the overall story of the game. and i suggest nobody watches it.

the next trailer will obviously be a story trailer, we will find out more about the overall story of the game. and i suggest nobody watches it.

As long as it does not reveal too much information about the story, whats the harm in watching it? I do hope CD gives us enough information about the story line, but also leaves plenty of mystery for us to figure out on our own.

As long as it does not reveal too much information about the story, whats the harm in watching it? I do hope CD gives us enough information about the story line, but also leaves plenty of mystery for us to figure out on our own.

they always do. and why do you want more information are u still on the fense on whether or not ur getting the game.?

I did read some where CDPR intend to explain CP to the game buyers who don`t know anything about the new IP . So maybe the next trailer will be about the CP world .

Cyberpunk is known genre, also many have heard for Cyberpunk 2020 rpg, plus after E3 many youtuber who cover Cyberpunk 2077 have few videos explaining the setting core rules and some of major characters in Cyberpunk 2020.

I would more like to see RPG mechanics, how stats impact on combat on dialogues, some of that great melee system CDPR say they have for this game, what skills we going to have how are they connected to stats, to see if this is really RPG.

Story is not big problem, CDPR is good at telling story, they have problem with gameplay and mechanics around that.

Top Bottom