What minor things do you think will import ?

+
What minor things do you think will import ?

Im not talking about the big plot decision but rather small touches and things.
It would be interesting if for example you would have to pay back the loan to Vivaldi or if the "experiment" in Flotsam will have an effect in the next game.
What do you guys think ? Any other minor things that could come back to haunt us (or not) ?

I would love, love to see more of the Scoia'tael lady you can talk to in Vergen, although she isn't marked as a character you can talk to. The conversation with her is one of the most memorable in the game, to me. I really want to get to know more about her.

I haven't a clue as to what minor stuff will be brought over, but a few things I thought would be fun:

In Act 3, Redanian camp, there is a guy standing in the canteen that asks Geralt "Where are my pants?" It would be funny if Geralt finds them and hands them back to him.

Silgrat (Seltkirk's snotty little brother) actually does produce his brother's gauntlet. Maybe he will even try to pick a fight with Geralt by smacking him with it.

It would be cool to actually see the circus show with the performers you see in Act 3.

See what the rose of remembrance that Geralt gave Triss does. (If) he finds Yennifer will it wither of continue to bloom?

Squigette said:
See what the rose of remembrance that Geralt gave Triss does. (If) he finds Yennifer will it wither of continue to bloom?

I would love to find out about that, too O-O! I sense Drama!

I've always wondered the the consequence of that little experiment Geralt agree to take in Flotsam... I may have missed it but did something actually happened in the game because of that?

yuikami said:
I would love to find out about that, too O-O! I sense Drama!

I've always wondered the the consequence of that little experiment Geralt agree to take in Flotsam... I may have missed it but did something actually happened in the game because of that?

Someone told me that the scientist gives Geralt a mutagen, but I didn't notice it (already had quite a few mutagens so I couldn't tell if he had given me an extra one :p).

I'd like to know what happened to Ves, but maybe that's too major :)

A continued vendetta by Silgrat or the Kaedweni guy would be neat.

WardDragon said:
Someone told me that the scientist gives Geralt a mutagen, but I didn't notice it (already had quite a few mutagens so I couldn't tell if he had given me an extra one :p).

Ohhhh that's probably why, thank you! xD I was actually hoping for some big changed like that experiment turns Geralt green or something. lolz

yuikami said:
Ohhhh that's probably why, thank you! xD I was actually hoping for some big changed like that experiment turns Geralt green or something. lolz

Im hoping the experiment shows in TW3. To me it seems like more than just a mutagen. Too bad Geralt probably wont go to Vizima, the pay would be useful too :D

Top Bottom