What missing monsters from the Witcher series would you like to see added in The Witcher 3?

+
I'd like the missing monsters from the first two games added in to this one, and any from the books that fit the area we are playing in.

Alps and Bruxa in their witcher 1 form.
Cant beleive no mans land or the battlefield in White Orchid dont have a Draug.
They are prime real estate for them and the Echinops (havent finished the game yet so I dont know if they are there).
Fleders and Garkains.

I refuse to fight another Kayran with QTEs.

Its been a while since I played it, but the first game seemed to have more and cooler monsters than 2 and 3.

Don't think there's any echinopsae in the game, at least i haven't found any. And yes, Witcher 1 did seem to have alot more variety in monsters than 2 and 3.

Some monsters wouldn't make sense to have in the areas that the Witcher 3 takes place in. I would like to really see them add in a striga though! I feel like this is a very iconic monster for the books and series as a whole.

Manticores!

We need some of these in the game:

Attachments

• Manticoretw2.jpeg
    Manticoretw2.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 289
Personnaly i would love to see Bruxa or alp, imperial manticore in Toussaint, Kikimores, striga and Zeugl. With that bestiary would be pretty complete.

Witcher 3 misses tons of creatures that the game needs to be a much more lifeful game. Velen is so huge, but yet it feels so extreme empy, because it has way too less monster population. Most of all the tine you permanently fight against the same crap, Drowners, Bandits, Wolves, Endrega and Nekkers all the time...

Theres tons of creatures, with that CDPR massively could improve TW3 by alot:

Velen Marschland/Swamp Areas:

* Bloedzuigers = Acid spitting humanoid creatures, slower than Drowners, but with more health
* Barghests = Undead Ghost Dogs created from negative emotions, in the near of towns at night, basically much stronger and dangerous form of Wild Dogs
* Kikimores = Insectoids, different than the Endrega, much more intelligent, less organized like ants hoe Endregas are, more organized like bees. for Forest Areas/Caves
* Viy (Giant Centipedes) for Fields and Forests
* Frightener as somethign for a Witcher Hunt Quest
* Ifrit as somethign for a Witcher Hunt quest
* Graveir, Garkyn, Bruxa, Alp, Fleders/ Cemetaurs = in general more undead diversity at Night, instead of permanently only drowners
* Archespores , in swamps/marschlands in Velen
* Dryads (non hostile, become hostile if you attack them or destroy nature aroudn them) in the forest areas
* Manticors for a Witcher Hunt Quests
* Kayran for a witcher hunt quest
* Another killable Doppler

I hope, that CDPR will add with the add ons alot of new creatures to the game and that they make in the future also more add ons ect., cause the world map of TW3 offers stil lso much more explorable free space, CDPR could add whwenever they want more explorable new regions with add ons to give us more to do and explore for when we have finished thre main story

I would advise against it. The Kayran was a unique monster. Only one of it's kind.

Oooohhh yes and they need to be fucking deadly.

And I have another one. Slyzard

The kayran wasn't unique. IIRC either Geralt or Shíle claim in W2 that the specimen they are about to fight is unnaturally big, but it is implied that "Kayran" is a species, not a uniqze creature

The kayran wasn't unique. IIRC either Geralt or Shíle claim in W2 that the specimen they are about to fight is unnaturally big, but it is implied that "Kayran" is a species, not a uniqze creature

Well maybe, but the way it was in TW2 was unique, a normal species that was altered by powerful magic and mutated.

Well maybe, but the way it was in TW2 was unique, a normal species that was altered by powerful magic and mutated.

And... purely coincidence I'm sure, but it apparently appeared at roughly the same time as a certain mage was experimenting on animals with Witcher mutagens.

And... purely coincidence I'm sure, but it apparently appeared at roughly the same time as a certain mage was experimenting on animals with Witcher mutagens.
Woah, that's a really interesting point. Would love to see more of his experiments.

Top Bottom