What needs to improve on the gameplay

+
You guys point out the things that needs improvements and how could be improved to add immersion and real challenge to CB2077
This game is kind of mediocre, lacking real challenges. Too easy even on the ''hardest'' difficulty..

Here some of what i'm thinking:

Grenades,Ammo and Maxdocs
Should have a limit to carry em on yourself. You can just sit comfortably spamming maxdocs and nades making the punishment that you take for your lack of tactics irrelevant

Carrying 3 primaries at the same time
Should be only possible with a balanced skill perk or with a body upgrade, leaving the slots locked to a ''rifle, pistol and melee. When carrying 3 rifles at the same time you would have less movement speed

Inventory management
Hm.. Something like resident evil but not exactly the same. Just enough to add immersion to the game

You guys point out the things that needs improvements and how could be improved to add immersion and real challenge to CB2077
This game is kind of mediocre, lacking real challenges. Too easy even on the ''hardest'' difficulty..

Should have a limit to carry em on yourself. You can just sit comfortably spamming maxdocs and nades making the punishment that you take for your lack of tactics irrelevant

Should be only possible with a balanced skill perk or with a body upgrade, leaving the slots locked to a ''rifle, pistol and melee. When carrying 3 rifles at the same time you would have less movement speed

Inventory management
Hm.. Something like resident evil but not exactly the same. Just enough to add immersion to the game
Does anyone know an easy way to navigate to your house? It says there should be a little White House but I can’t see anything.

Eddy

Navigation on road, like in watch dogs, obviously with a toggle option.

and Car paint job modification.
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know an easy way to navigate to your house? It says there should be a little White House but I can’t see anything.

Eddy
Filter your map, choose "Your apartments and Vehicles", it's the last option on filter.

Eddy
You have to zoom in to see the starting house, as it is kinda hidden by other icons. That or you are in a map filter that doesn't show the houses (Make sure the thing on the upper right corner is 'dynamic').

Choosing the colors of the items I am crafting, seeing myself during video scenes( I didn’t dress this good to never be seen), being able to decide if I want to talk to gangs or beat them PRIOR to them just seeing me and shooting, having the ability to open all doors, cooler blade finish scenes, being able to remove job items, or gifts I received and put them around my apartment, punching kids that are rude for no reason, eating and drinking AT the bar- not buying something and it just going to your inventory.

Grenades used to have weight which pretty much put a limit on how many you could carry since your character would become burdened. I don't know when or why weight was removed but I assume it was due to player feedback.

On this sort of stuff and how many weapons or how much you can carry, it seems kind of pointless to put any tight limits on it claiming immersion. How far do you want to take it? It isn't realistic at all that you can loot like a bunch of guns, 50 cups of coffee, and several pairs of boots and be able to fight effectively - or at all - let alone be able to walk. But, do you really want to have to run to a shop to sell items every time you pick up x amount of whatever? The game takes place in the future where you can dig up information on someone just by looking at them and even light them on fire if you choose to. You can teleport all over the place, summon vehicles almost any time you want.

As a whole you really need to suspend belief quite a bit playing a game like this. I understand what you mean about immersion but I think you have to reach a balance between immersion and the game becoming a chore and some of what you are suggesting sounds like a hassle. As a fairly casual gamer, I like a game to be challenging but not a pain in the ass and folks like you want something extremely challenging; I'm happy with the difficulty levels available as they are but maybe CDPR would be open to adding an even higher difficulty level however that would take form.

Last edited:
Enemy netrunners overhaul, having a lot more "weapons" at their disposal and a rearangement of the "locating position" system, with other means to cancel it other than kill the "locater".
If the developers created a filter that can be applied to existing game areas to turn them "deep net" visually, like the hall at Arasaka that has a Net version, I would love if they would create a minigame for certain breach protocol actions happening on the Net version of the mission areas

Grenades used to have weight which pretty much put a limit on how many you could carry since your character would become burdened. I don't know when or why weight was removed but I assume it was due to player feedback.
New in 1.5 :)
And honestly, I always pay attention because I never really use grenade and always put them in my stash. But you can take a look to streams/videos "pre 1.5", players start to wonder why they are so "heavy" after a while of gameplay (easily 3/5 wonder why^^). Indeed, it's mainly because they carrying a huge amount of grenades :D

Edit : It's not to make fun of other players, because that's exactly what happened to me. After the Heist, like almost everyone I suppose, I was overweight after getting my guns back. Luckily, there is a drop point right next to the Tell Motel entrance. I sell my useless weapons and clothes (so almost everything) and damn, I'm still almost overweight... The culprit was easy to find, almost 150kg of "useless" grenades o_O
Post automatically merged:

As a fairly casual gamer, I like a game to be challenging but not a pain in the ass and folks like you want something extremely challenging; I'm happy with the difficulty levels available as they are but maybe CDPR would be open to adding an even higher difficulty level however that would take form.

I'm happy too, but adding a "psycho" difficulty for those who want a little more challenge :
  • All health related cyberwares removed.
  • All the BODY health related perks greatly nerfed (or disabled).
  • All the health items removed except common Bounce Back with a cool down of 2 minutes.
  • The duration of all bonuses divided by two (drink, food, boosters).
  • Armadillo mod removed.
  • Crunch mod removed.
  • Immunity perks/mods/cyberwares removed.
  • Only two mod slots on legendary weapons (one slot for epic ones, none for all the other versions).
  • System Reset and Suicide QH removed.
  • Impossible to hack anything through walls with legendary Ping.
  • Offensive QHs disabled when using cameras
  • Dismantling/crafting items disabled except in apartments.
  • Crafting spec for ammo removed.
  • Stash on all vehicles disabled.

Last edited:
How about they just improve the general playability of the game by getting rid of the phone glitches that literally prevent you from continuing the game??

Inventory management
How about, only for you :

Difficulty level ; Nightmare

Mods effect are halfed, clothing armor reduced by 90 percent, player level for the damage calculation is lowered by 10, any critical hit at the player is instant death at death all savegames of the current day are deleted.

Have fun with your challenge.

When I see something like this I always have to think back on the Duke Nukem Forever game.
You were only able to carry 2 weapons at any given time. Which meant you had a big shore on what weapon to take along and for how long you could get away with not swapping it.
Following huge backlash on this, a mod (or PC-incorporated) increased that limit to 4.
I also never understand why people think it is a good idea to only be able to carry a very small amount of weapons at a time, causing you to have to raid or buy a replacement and thus dump a otherwise good weapon in high frequency.

Inventory management
While it could do with some improvements, I have no real issues with it.

Top Bottom