What now (50 hrs gameplay)?

+
I stopped playing Cyberpunk 18 hours ago.
Got 50+ hrs of gameplay and don't know what to do now.
I finished the main quests and most of the sidequests.

I clearly love the game, I just feel like it could have way more content.
Cause the quality is perfect but I feel like the game lacks content atm.
And I never made any decision I would regret (good for me - but I want to make mistakes sometimes).

What's planned for the future?

i kind of wonder about this. is this a game you are supposed to replay multiple times to get all the endings or just play on endlessly with your current build as new missions become available? ive kind of done a bunch of small quests right now but i dont think i could do them forever. might do a few runs with different builds until i find the ideal one then spend more time with that.

Is there a limit tto how many eddies can be earned in game because of this or is there daily repeatable activities to keep you going?

Just need to comment. THIS! Seems like the playerbase is divided between "omg unfinished", "perfect, but" and everything inbetween. I am still early in Act 2 but it feels like there is so much potential! Reading the forums confirms it for me. but it also seems to me that most of the potential gets teased ingame and then left unfinished.
I do not see myself getting to the finish line anywhere soon, simply because driving from on location to the next causes me to go full skyrim and do "1-x" optional stuff that spawns on the way.

Guest 4406876

I have no intention of replay this game a third time playing the same quests that always play out the same way with the same dialogues to maybe be rewarded a 10 seconds difference down the line.

i kind of wonder about this. is this a game you are supposed to replay multiple times to get all the endings or just play on endlessly with your current build as new missions become available? ive kind of done a bunch of small quests right now but i dont think i could do them forever. might do a few runs with different builds until i find the ideal one then spend more time with that.
One time is enough. You only get some special dialogue options but those are just shortcuts.
Post automatically merged:

were you able to continue you save after you beat it? people not allowed to play after credits.
You can open up any save at any time, so no worries.

Is there a limit tto how many eddies can be earned in game because of this or is there daily repeatable activities to keep you going?
If there is a limit I haven't hit it yet.
I don't see any reason for a limit tbh though.

Just need to comment. THIS! Seems like the playerbase is divided between "omg unfinished", "perfect, but" and everything inbetween. I am still early in Act 2 but it feels like there is so much potential! Reading the forums confirms it for me. but it also seems to me that most of the potential gets teased ingame and then left unfinished.
I do not see myself getting to the finish line anywhere soon, simply because driving from on location to the next causes me to go full skyrim and do "1-x" optional stuff that spawns on the way.
In my opinion the game is finished and perfect BUT it should have more sidequests.
Skyrim had a ton of sidequests.
DLCS are our only hope.

I remember in Witcher 3, Skyrim etc, I would get 50 hours in and there would be another 150 hours more content waiting for me with seemingly countless sidequest and dungeons.

There's nothing left for me to do here in Night City. It's just....there's nothing.
Yea that's what I mean.
Like. What now lol.
Bye.
Just 8 years of waiting (ok tbf i just waited a couple of months but still!)

Just finished main story with 173 hours.
Max levels, lvl 20 crafting, all cars, half of stash items full in apartment, and all side quests done.

There is "nothing" to do now. Only thing is drive around and either fight random gang members or assaults in progress.
I might do that after I take a break, because I like messing around and fighting people with different weapons and attack modes.
Really hope DLCs bring life to the game, because worst part of the endings is that.. well... it ends.
Feel sad that I don't have anything to play for.

This is too funny. What do we do after 50 hours? Only to find a thread a couple rows down complaining about not being able to skip Brain Dances. Games too short!!! Why can't we skip everything???/ Reeee

Top Bottom